• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 25, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan, this is the first time you've actually seen your Cub naked ! Go ahead, give it a real bath, it will love you for it..
buttrock.gif

Kraig must be really really tired today.
"great time with the 1974 Farmall H."

And so is Tom askin about a H on here!

Tom, there is similar "Bluebonnet Tractor Ride" down in Fredricksburg I would like to take a Cub on. I wouldn't want to change my rear end gearing, so I've wondered how hard it would be to replace the gearing in a creeper to make it an overdrive?
Shift.gif

I would also worry about my brakes if I used my 71, I don't know how powerful that internal brake is yet. I've gone that fast in a gokart with bad, sloppy steering and was able to go reasonably strait, so I think my 1200's Much better steering would do fine at 12 or so mph and the big brakes it has would also be nice. My 1200 has less slop in the steering than the brand new MTD cubs at TC!

Charlie must be really really tired today.
a 1974 Farmall H.?

He was asking about driving an IH Cub Cadet 50 miles at 15 mph.

BRYAN_SHAKES.gif

Charlie, you missed my point! The Farmall H was built from 1939 to 1953. Tom said he drove a 1974 Farmall H...

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Newb here. I have what I believe to be an International 59B chipper/shredder. I have owned this beautiful piece of American machinery for the last 2 years. Purchased it off of Craigslist here in New Jersey. It is now in need of some carb work and I am contemplating a resto project with it. I unfortunately can not find any info on the web. I would like to know correct paint code, where i might find correct stickers and (lol) an owners manual. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Doug.
MOD WAS HERE
happy.gif

242226.jpg

MOD WAS HERE
happy.gif

242227.jpg

MOD WAS HERE
happy.gif

242228.jpg

MOD WAS HERE
happy.gif

242229.jpg

MOD WAS HERE
happy.gif

242230.jpg

Doug that is a very nice unit, not sure if this is the correct topic page,, stickers and manual are available from most likely one or more of the sponsers at the top of the page.

But PLEASE next time you post pictures hit enter twice after each picture.

The same unit was available for mounting on the front of cub cadets and was model 59M

Does yours run and work?

Doug you still have time to fix this, On the line that has your name, to the far right is a note pad with pencil. It's how you edit your post. click on that and hit the enter key before and after each post. If you don't the pictures end up sidways, it makes the page way to wide.

@ Dave.. got back too late to fix, but will know for next time. Thanks for the heads up.
@ Jeff...yes this unit is functional, I've used it the last 2 seasons. I am unsure of the vintage and only posted here because it said tractors and equiptment. If it is not appropriate, please tell me which heading and I will glady post future threads there. Thank you both for your input, Doug.

Doug,
I am thinking you should start a thread in the sandbox area dedicated to your 59B, I am sure you will get more chatter there.

I think that is a great find, how about some photos of proccessed material from it?

Latest posts

Back