Archive through July 19, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt - For the heck of it if you have a camera get me a pic of the crack.

Uh Oh - more JB Weld....
banned1.gif

Guys, got an easy one for the forum.. Refurbishing my 1250, I'm in the proces of putting back the dash panel and have everything connected underneath, but can't seem to find out where the yellow wire from the hour meter goes to.. Thinking it's just grounded to the vol regulator, but not sure.. everything else is connected.. Any suggestions..

William, WELCOME!
WELCOME.gif

KENtucky, Dave R.,
angry.gif
how about Abbott and Costello? Though Tom and Jerry would be close.
227741.gif

These just in from Darren Sterley, I'll let Darren tell the story.

227742.jpg

227743.jpg

227744.jpg

227745.jpg

227746.jpg

227747.jpg

227748.jpg

227749.jpg

227750.jpg

Hey guys,
Been doing some upgrades,maintenance and getting some good seat time.
I bought another 2.5 gallons of hytran for the 71 the other day.It only went up about a dollar from the last jug I bought,just over $50.
We bought a lot,1.33 acres so my son and I have been doing some tree cutting and grass/weed cutting.I used the 1650 for hauling some of the bigger trees and brush piles.It hauls great!
My son used the new 71 I bought about a month ago to cut the grass.It was about a foot high and the little 7hp with the deck about 5" off the ground handled it with no problem.I'm still amazed at what these BIG little tractors will do.The notched deck on the 71 helped alot with not flattening out the grass before cutting it.
I also made up a 1 piece pin in place of the 2 pins on the 1250 deck.It seems to hang better.I'm not sure who's pic I saw of it but thanks for the idea.
I'll be renting a vermeer chipper for the cleaning up of the brush and trees,let the chips fly!!

thank you Kraig,
heres my dads collection, the cub is a 70 with 125 fenders, he’s kind of a Oliver guy hence the color. he built all the implements, except the disk and plow, the cullapacker he resized, the sprayer will cover a 20 ft path, the spreader he uses to mulch the garden, the soil finisher does a great job and just looks impressive hooked behind the cub (Oliver), thanks again Kraig for posting

DARREN - When I first looked at that CC I was surprised how much it actually looks like a 1850/1855 Oliver.

Then I saw the disc/chisel and packer. I wonder how well my Super H would really pull that. I spent some time in a 225 HP articulated tractor pulling a Glenco Soil-Saver that was just as wide as the duals on the tractor and that thing had ALL it wanted pulling that chisel and I was just creeping along, I was running out of lower gears in some places. Few times I had all EIGHT tires spinning looking for footing.

NICE collection of stuff, attachments you can tell really work.

Thanks Dennis, we have sandy soil, he can actually pull it about 5 in, in the ground with out to much trouble, its hard to tell in the picture but its only as wide as the tractor, he put a elictric actuator on it to rais and lower it, it works pretty slick

Darren, I'd love to have those implements! They would be perfect for making/maintaining wildlife food plots!

Latest posts

Back