• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Archive through July 18, 2009

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

rroose

displayname
Rod Roose
982 will soon have power steering. Thanks Kevin. Thank you to all who replyed. Rod Roose

dlguest

displayname
douglas lamar guest
still looking for some diesel 82 series and similar tractor parts. i need a fuel tank and all the fittings, cap, and mounting hardware, braces, brackets etc. in other words every thing under the seat, from the fuel cap to the fuel hose.
and i'm gona need the battery mount and any brackets that mount it to the steering platform.

klejeune

displayname
Keith LeJeune
Seeing as this is the WANTED forum, I'd post a WANTED ad.

I'm needing a good 12hp gas tank and mounting straps for a 127. One that uses the sediment bowl setup.

I'll be at Red Power Round Up this week.

I'd also like a correct grille screen for my 127.

Let me know,
Keith

bjrainey

displayname
brad rainey
I'm looking for a grille for a 1282. I think a 782 grille is the same. Doesn't have to be perfect, but in good useable shape.
e-mail is in my profile, or call 812-486-5305.
Thanks, Brad Rainey

jdostie

displayname
Jerry Dostie
I am looking for a subframe for a snow/dirt blade for a wide frame cub. I have a subframe for a narrow frame cub. Possible trade or outright purchase?

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Jerry D,
Mike Masheris is making the subframes better than OEM. Contact him.

rajohnson

displayname
Richard Johnson
Hello-
I am in need of a transmission for my 125. However, all I really need is the shaft and trunion assembly. I also need a set of 8.50-12-23 tires and rims for my stock pulling tractor. I need tires that are not dry-rotted; either turf or ag tires will do. Also, they can't be professional tires. Am looking for these items for pickup nearby to Marengo, IL. Would consider paying to ship shaft and trunion. Please-nothing too expensive- I'm 15 and don't have a lot of $

Thanks,
Richard
Richardj@dls.net

Will be away July 24-Aug 2, will respond to emails when back

lsmurphy

displayname
Leslie Scott Murphy
Guys I need a gear drive dash for a '82'. Good condition and I can PP NOW.

Scott

wshytle

displayname
Wayne Shytle
I'm looking for a rockshft pto lever for the wear button type pto assembly to fit a 128. Thank you for any and all replies.

kredlinger

Banned
displayname
Kyle Redlinger
I need a good kohler k321 or k341 crankshaft with the 1" pto shaft end. std or 010

lpalma

displayname
Lewis Palma
Looking for items #137 and #133 for a 72 pull start Cub Cadet.
167290.jpg

shollis

displayname
Strait Hollis
Jerry Dostie,

I have a subframe for a snow/dirt blade for a wide frame cub. My only tractor is a 127 (narrow frame) I would be willing to trade but how do we do a Maine to Florida swap? Now may be the time to come vacation in Florida...rates are low

Strait

shollis

displayname
Strait Hollis
There was a discussion in the past few weeks about front blade subframes for narrow frame and wide frame tractors. Is this a wide frame subframe??

167347.jpg

167348.jpg

I have a 127 (narrow frame) but the blade was a good price, $40. will trade it somehow

shollis

displayname
Strait Hollis
Well I had some brain fade. I meant to post the pictures below on the main forum to be sure what I had. Anyone here willing to answer my question?

Thanks

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
That would be a wide frame sub-frame.

shollis

displayname
Strait Hollis
Thanks Kraig.

I'm thinking you read "everything"

I realized the other day I have not taken enough pictures as I've taken apart my 127. I may have to depend on your great picture archive if I get into trouble getting it back together and running.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Yep, pretty much, you never know where a photo might be posted that needs to be archived...
angel.gif

jdostie

displayname
Jerry Dostie
strait,
thanks for the offer but I am working on a trade with someone close by. If that falls through, I will let you know. If I need to pick it up from you, February 2010 works the best for me. Do you provide lodging.........

Latest posts