• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 18, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rroose

displayname
Rod Roose
982 will soon have power steering. Thanks Kevin. Thank you to all who replyed. Rod Roose

still looking for some diesel 82 series and similar tractor parts. i need a fuel tank and all the fittings, cap, and mounting hardware, braces, brackets etc. in other words every thing under the seat, from the fuel cap to the fuel hose.
and i'm gona need the battery mount and any brackets that mount it to the steering platform.

Seeing as this is the WANTED forum, I'd post a WANTED ad.

I'm needing a good 12hp gas tank and mounting straps for a 127. One that uses the sediment bowl setup.

I'll be at Red Power Round Up this week.

I'd also like a correct grille screen for my 127.

Let me know,
Keith

I'm looking for a grille for a 1282. I think a 782 grille is the same. Doesn't have to be perfect, but in good useable shape.
e-mail is in my profile, or call 812-486-5305.
Thanks, Brad Rainey

I am looking for a subframe for a snow/dirt blade for a wide frame cub. I have a subframe for a narrow frame cub. Possible trade or outright purchase?

Jerry D,
Mike Masheris is making the subframes better than OEM. Contact him.

Hello-
I am in need of a transmission for my 125. However, all I really need is the shaft and trunion assembly. I also need a set of 8.50-12-23 tires and rims for my stock pulling tractor. I need tires that are not dry-rotted; either turf or ag tires will do. Also, they can't be professional tires. Am looking for these items for pickup nearby to Marengo, IL. Would consider paying to ship shaft and trunion. Please-nothing too expensive- I'm 15 and don't have a lot of $

Thanks,
Richard
[email protected]

Will be away July 24-Aug 2, will respond to emails when back

Guys I need a gear drive dash for a '82'. Good condition and I can PP NOW.

Scott

I'm looking for a rockshft pto lever for the wear button type pto assembly to fit a 128. Thank you for any and all replies.

I need a good kohler k321 or k341 crankshaft with the 1" pto shaft end. std or 010

Looking for items #137 and #133 for a 72 pull start Cub Cadet.
167290.jpg

Jerry Dostie,

I have a subframe for a snow/dirt blade for a wide frame cub. My only tractor is a 127 (narrow frame) I would be willing to trade but how do we do a Maine to Florida swap? Now may be the time to come vacation in Florida...rates are low

Strait

There was a discussion in the past few weeks about front blade subframes for narrow frame and wide frame tractors. Is this a wide frame subframe??

167347.jpg

167348.jpg

I have a 127 (narrow frame) but the blade was a good price, $40. will trade it somehow

Well I had some brain fade. I meant to post the pictures below on the main forum to be sure what I had. Anyone here willing to answer my question?

Thanks

Thanks Kraig.

I'm thinking you read "everything"

I realized the other day I have not taken enough pictures as I've taken apart my 127. I may have to depend on your great picture archive if I get into trouble getting it back together and running.

Yep, pretty much, you never know where a photo might be posted that needs to be archived...
angel.gif

strait,
thanks for the offer but I am working on a trade with someone close by. If that falls through, I will let you know. If I need to pick it up from you, February 2010 works the best for me. Do you provide lodging.........

Back