• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Archive through July 18, 2009

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

dplogman

displayname
David R. Plogman
Looking for one deck hoop for a 48" IH deck. Dave

jdostie

displayname
Jerry Dostie
Kraig,
I thought the subframe for a wide frame stepped in as it went back away from the blade. This picture shows the arms as being straight. Can you clarify which models the one in the picture would fit (early wide frames?)

mmorrison

displayname
mike morrison
I am looking for a 0 for a aparts doner. if you are in canada please call 519 787 1283 or emall
167447.jpg

dsimms

displayname
D. Simms
I'm still looking for that Cub Original anyways near me here in Va. to buy. If you have one or know of one for sale --Please let me know. Love to have one! Decent shape please.

Thanks

Dave

shollis

displayname
Strait Hollis
Jerry

There is a slight chance we may come to New England in mid to late October. There is a little issue with my wife's health we are trying to schedule surgery for. I'll let you know if we are heading your way. I also would like a definative answer from Kraig (or others) about the sub frame configuration ... narrow vs wide.

Better pictures than mine and both in one post if possible. Actually I think Kraig did that once already. Note to self ...learn to use search function better.

rpalmer

displayname
Richard Palmer
Strait Hollis,

The sub frame in your picture is definitely for a wide frame.

By Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Monday, July 27, 2009 - 06:21 am:

That would be a wide frame sub-frame.

shollis

displayname
Strait Hollis
Thanks Richard. I asked again based on Jerry Dostie's comment/question to Kraig on July 27 at 5:43

rpalmer

displayname
Richard Palmer
Strait Hollis,

Kraig's word is correct. You can always count on it. I think that he like some won't refute another's contrary opinion. You just have to believe the truth when you hear it. No one can convince you. But I digress....

If you lived closer, I'd buy that blade for my wide frame.

Latest posts