• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 13, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgonitzke

displayname
Matt Gonitzke
Kinda off topic, anyway...

I have some random IH stuff that might or might not be collectable. We'll start with this:

IH "Reflector Flare" set. It has 3 reflectors and a red rag that fit in this little case. Pretty nice shape, they don't seem to have been used too much.

88823.jpg

88824.jpg

88825.jpg

Asking $35 + shipping

[email protected]

for sale mckissick chipper shreader,and compost very nice and tight 250.00 was toldit may fit j??? d!!!!! picked up here in ohio e-mail [email protected]
88951.jpg

88952.jpg

For Sale, John Deere 110. I got this from a guy awhile back that said the starter went bad some years back and he never fixed it. He gave it to me along with a 112 that he thought the rod was bad in. I got it turning over with the starter off of the 112. But thats as far as I got. Theres no spark for whatever reason. I just don't have time like I should to work on it so its for sale as is. It ran and mowed great till the starter when bad so with a little work it should run fine. Oh I almost forgot, the 112 has the factory Hydro lift on it. Asking $225 for both or may possibly do some trading.

88991.jpg

88992.jpg

I was at a salvage yard today. I saw an international tractor toy rider. Made of aluminum, little over 2 feet long, about 1-1/2 foot tall. Does anyone know if this thing needs to escape the smelter?

I have a friend that is looking for a good snowthrower for a 1211 Cub Cadet. Prefer within Iowa or southern Minnesota area. E:mail is in my profile.

FOR SALE 50IN MOWER DECK THAT WILL FIT 1000 SERIES CUB CADETS, MTD'S, AND TROYBILTS.IT IS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE, NO HOLES, DENTS OR RUST, HAVE ALL THE COVERS, BELT, BLADES, AND GREASEABLE SPINDELS WITH THE PULLEY'S. THE ONLY THING THAT IS WRONG WITH IT IS WHEN THE SPINDELS WERE REMOVED 5 BOLTS WERE BROKE OFF INSIDE THE WINGS ON THE SPINDELS, THESE ARE GONNA HAVE TO REMOVED BY EITHER AN EASYOUT OR DRILLING THROUGH THEM AND PUTTING BOLTS WITH NUTS ON THEM.OTHER THAT THAT THE MOWER DECK IS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE. PLEASE EITHER EMAIL ME AT [email protected] or call me at 319-269-3660.

Would like to have $100 OBO.
I am located in Central Iowa.
Thank you
Have a Great Day.
89369.jpg

89370.jpg

89371.jpg

For sale IH Utility 350, in very good to excellent condition. Gas engine. Only known issues are that the fuel guage on the tank needs a new cork; and the tach needs adjustment - it always reads 2400 RPMs. Also, has a few minor leaks. Has power steering, new front and rear tires. Comes with front fork lift, homemade rake, snow/dirt plow. Starts and runs great! Vacuum winshield wiper, and horn work. Rear tires are loaded, and comes with an extra rear rim and tire. Has 1524 hours, but it actually has less as the tach is off. Located in Vermont -no shipping, pick up only. Ask me any questions, Very well maintained. $4,200
89404.jpg

WOW!!! Mower Deck sold on Ebay for $15 bucks. Should have gave it away for FREE. Thanks

2008 Wildfire 150-S only 268 Km = 166.5 miles driven. Comes with helmit, milk crate not included.$2,000 firm.
89998.jpg

89999.jpg

90000.jpg

90001.jpg

90002.jpg

90003.jpg

90004.jpg

90005.jpg

90006.jpg

Here I have a wheelhorse c-145. It came stock with a 14hp kohler motor that i swapped for a 12 hp kohler that has been bored over .030 and has an aftermarket piston and has all new gaskets, new rings. carb rebuilt. i have over $250 in the motor. i have put a new air cleaner on it, aftermarket shift knob, have made seat into a weightbox. has new solenoid, has a chrome stack. it has an 8 speed high and low range rear end(have another for parts that i'll include). has a new tie rod. i named it Kill N Time. RUNS GREAT doesn't smoke. it has carlisle tires w/ ag tires on the rear. tires have some dry rot but don't leak air at all! i've aired them up once in 8 months and they werent even that low. this tractor has pulled over 850lbs(another wheelhorse and owner) without a problem(belt didn't even slip). im asking 500 and i'll include the snowplow that came with the tractor when i bought it, but i've never had it on the tractor. price is somewhat negotiatable. email for pics. (all it needs to pull is wheelie bars and weight bars)thanks Mike

Wanted: Approximately 36" monitor, so I can read an entire line of posts without scrolling back and forth when people don't hit "enter" between pictures.

I stumbled upon an old, rusty, three gang walk behind, reel type mower in the Cleveland OH area. I've never seen anything like it.

Powerplant is a B&S that looks alot like the one on an economy tractor I work on. The Economy is a 1958 model. I'm guessing 8-10 horse on the reel mower. Motor did not want to turn by hand when I tried. It may free up with a little/lot of soaking.

Did I mention that it is rusty? I believe it would require the electronic derustification. Unit looks like it may have spent most of it's life in the weather. It has been setting for a dozen years or more.

I could not locate any ID except a B&S. The outboard reels are folded up. The unit was used to mow a courtyard and is now trapped within the courtyard and would need to be somewhat dismantled to be removed (that should have read that some rusty bolts would need to be sheared off to move it).

I don't know for sure, but I think it could be had for a handshake and a thank you.

Sorry guys, I just reread previous post and I did not make it clear that this is being offered as a notice to anyone interested. I can put you in touch with the owner.

Steel "drive" wheels for your next Project tractor. 18" tall. $50. They're heavy cast iron so shipping might be $$$.
93714.jpg

I also have a Real niee Johnny Bucket type rear mount bucket that I need to get down from the rafters. I only used it carry the cold tool storage unit at tractor shows. Email me if you have any intrest. I will be posting soon. I need help getting it down! 8-( $250.

Simplicity 725 with loader. Nice enough little tractor that starts and runs well. Rear tires are very good and the fronts are older. No smoke or strange noises. The loader has a hydraulic tilt bucket and down pressure. Has some seepage around the lift cylinders. The bucket is very good. Nice little unit. I would like $1150.00 for it. Delivery is possible if not too far.
93745.jpg

93746.jpg

93747.jpg

Back