Archive through July 13, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Greg P. I'm trying to e-mail you, but it gets returned. Do you still have the IH 350? Thanks, Ray

if i had the money i would definatly be interested in your 700 simplicity w/ loader.if you havent already you should post it on the simpletractors website.im sure there will be several interested parties there.

1963 BOLENS Husky 800 Model 187 serial no 25816
7.25 hp Wisconsin S7D-218981 Heavy Duty Engine. Very clean project tractor! Engine runs strong but has rear end problem. Tires in real decent shape, original paint and tin good! No space in my garage. Will haul to Montrose or can be picked up in central Iowa. Must sell. $200.00 OBO Jeff @515-298-1490
93999.jpg

94000.jpg
94001.jpg

I've got a nitro powered OS engine R/C hovercraft I'd like to sell.
It's about 3 ft long and 18" wide and 20" tall. Comes with glow plug warmer, 12 volt nose cone starter and pistol grip controller. Needs new correct glow plug. With correct glow plug and a new large hobby 1.5v battery it will start. I don't know squat about tuning the carb, but did have a friend look at it and he cleaned it up and told me I had a car glow plug and needs a airplane glow plug, it's longer. Would probably need a new fuel tank plug too.

Anyway, I'd like $150 out of it plus actual shipping cost. They only made this for a short time in 1989. It's ultra rare if you're into boat/ airplane R/C's this is pretty cool. I put a nylon prop on it and it's kind of dangerous because it's so sharp... that ought to make it that much more interesting.

94167.jpg

94168.jpg

94169.jpg

94170.jpg

I found another Cub I want to get and need the money for that more than I need this.

Thanks for looking,
Keith

For Sale:

TORO lawn cart.
94382.jpg

94383.jpg

It is in -real nice- shape! Slide up/out tailgate. Grease zerks on the wheels. Very minimal scratches, and no dents. Minor surface rust. Pivots for dumping. Looks to have had little use! Inside dimensions of the box are: 41" long, 26" wide, and 13" deep.

$60
Picked up at my place in west central Ohio

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] if you are interested.
thumbsup.gif

Looking for a T92 tranny out of a Economy-power king tractor. I heard that some of the Willys jeeps also had them in years ago. Thank you.

For Sale a set of shutters for a farmall. I can tell you for sure what these don't belong to.. an H or an M. I have been told that they most likely belong to an A and possibly even a B, C and/or a 200. The holes measure 16 3/4 inches across by 10 3/4 inches and 12 3/8 inches high(two sets of holes on one end). Please check your radiator because I can't gaurentee what model they fit. They aren't perfect but are very restorable and would make a great finish for a great tractor. I'm asking what I gave for them $75, I can box it and ship at your cost or you can pick them up. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. Thank you!

94598.jpg

94599.jpg

Free to good home: Original seat pan for 1973 Ford LGT100. Good shape, no rust. Belonged to my father & it will be a fitting tribute to his memory if someone could use it. Please pay the shipping.

Looking for the Kwik-way backhoe to go along with my loader.
thanks for any help..Joe

The TORO cart I listed on Sun. September 21 is spoken for.

Thanks!
Bill

Latest posts

Back