• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 11, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moldboard plow completely disassembled and refurbished this spring, very nice!! Ready for use or show behind your Cadet. $225 or make offer. Must be picked up, I'm willing to store for 30 days if payment received. Western, Pa. Email [email protected].
194183.jpg

194184.jpg

Cleaning out the parts shed...

1x8/9 PTO lever. Slot is slightly worn but still pretty good. Chrome is really nice for its age, just slight rust. $15

194186.jpg

1x2/3/4/5 blue seat edge. Not perfect but usable. Has normal wear, tear, mildew, and two small nicks where I slipped with the utility knife when I was cutting what was left of the rest of the seat away. Those are on the back though and won't be seen. I left the chunks of seat material in it to avoid damaging it...you can figure out how to get those out. $15

194187.jpg

$10 pile. Each item here is $10. QL hood, 1610 CCC LT etc steering box, deck subframes, 1x4/5 dash tower, 1x2/3/4/5 fender/seat supports.

194188.jpg

194189.jpg

$5 pile. Each item $5. NF lift handles (varying condition), 70/100 mule drive, NF footrests (price is for pair) stuck NF axle and spindles, 1x2/3/4/5 fenders (one nice, one needs some TLC) 102,122,123 muffler shield, grille castings, rough but fixable 71 and 102/122 dash towers.

194190.jpg

194191.jpg

$2.50 pile. Each item $2.50. 1x2/3/4/5 seat support/tool boxes, misc. sheetmetal pieces, 70/100 clutch pedal, Sears? GT fenders, NF mule drive that needs welding back together, 2000 series front hanger for deck, other stuff.

194192.jpg

Frames. (1) 70/100 w/ front axle and good tunnel but needs cracks in engine area welded. (1) 71 frame, cut up but good for custom project. (1) 122? I think frame and front axle, looks ok but I haven't dug it out. $5 each.

194194.jpg

I can ship small items. Email me with a zip code for a quote. The more stuff you buy, the better deal you will get. I want this stuff gone, so make an offer if you don't like my prices. Don't be shy. Email for larger pictures, pictures of individual items, details or if you aren't sure what something is. It is not worth my time to individually list ~50 items to sell just a few of them. Ask questions so you know what you are getting. Whatever is not sold by the third week of August or so will be scrapped. [email protected]

FOR SALE:
1. Narrow frame 3 point hitch with bracket for 1x6/7. $70 plus shipping
2. Wide frame 3 point hitch, $75 plus shipping
3. Brinly disc, $80 cash picked up here in Louisville KY, no shipping
4. 10" Brinly plow, $100 cash picked up here in Louisville, KY, no shipping
5. IH 42" snow blade with wide frame sub-frame and lift rod, $80 cash picked up here in Louisville KY, no shipping.

ccproto409 at bellsouth dot net

194196.jpg

194197.jpg

194198.jpg

194199.jpg

194200.jpg

194201.jpg

Paul,
would you be willing to sell the adapter bracket seperately? Email me, my address is in my profile.

Paul I will take narrow frame hitch and all, I sent you an e-mail thanks..............Lyle

The "U" shaped Brinly adaptor shown below is not included with either the narrow frame or wide frame 3 pt hitch. I failed to list a price for it, but it is $50 plus shipping. I have the upper casting bracket used with the 1X6/7 tractors available seperately for $10 plus shipping. Sorry for any confusion.

Complete Power steering setup off a 1872 Cub Cadet $400 plus shipping.

The narrow frame and wide frame hitches and the Brinly adaptor I have listed below are spoken for.

I have huge price reductions in all my tracors... well sort of. The 1864 that I have listed was mistyped... It should be listed at $1200, and that can be delivered to as far north as chicago, south as st. louis, east far as Indianapolis, and west Sioux city, IA.
My 1250 price is still $600 but will accept trades and the mower deck pictured with it is wrong one.
My mower deck listed for $250 is NOW $200 OBO

FOR SALE:
board-post.pl

Unicorn brand Log Splitter for Garden Tractors.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

How many of these have you seen in person???? Be the ONLY one at the tractor shows with one
beerchug.gif

It is 99% complete (missing some small bolts that hold the brackets together)
I believe it has seen little to no use.

Comes with custom made 'dual wheel adapter studs' to mount the splitter point to, and enough extras to run duals.
board-post.pl

$200
Picked up in west central Ohio

Please contact me at: c1450c @ yahoo.com if you are interested.
Thanks!
Bill

Latest posts

Back