• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 11, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cub Cadet 125. I cleaned carb and points and it runs and drives great. Great sounding motor and tight steering. Could use a few minor things/time to be a nice tractor. Has 3 pt. with Brinly adapter.

Also single gang adjustable disc, 10" plow, and Brinly cultivator in nice condition that just needs a couple new wedges.

ALL FOR $600.00 or might seperate. I've got a few pics that I can email.

Clutch question, I have a 1961 Cub Cadet that I am restoring, it runs great and the clutch/tranny used to work, Need held on adjusting it. When it's not running it shifts fine, when running the gears grind while engaging. I can start it in gear and used it that way, but the clutch will not dis-engage and the brakes won't work.

Dale- I think you would have more luck to your question if you put it in the correct area.. This is listing items for sale...

I have a kohler 15 magnum, from model 1541, in pieces, ran on one cylinder when tractor came in to local high school. Kids took engine apart and thats how I got it. I don't know how complete it is or what happenned. $50 obo PICKED UP NO SHIPPING, you take all parts will not separate!

Model 72, incomplete, missing steering column, carb, driveshaft/clutch rusted bad, s/g is seized. 1 narrow front wheel is flat other is wider looks like it's holding air, narrow rears seem fine. $50 obo PICKED UP NO SHIPPING

I'm a reasonable man and want these gone!

I got a call from a Lady about a Cub her mother had and she wanted to sell it as she had bought a new one.....She and her Husband bought it brand new and had only mowed a small yard with it....I told her I would post it here for sale...
88827.jpg

88828.jpg

88829.jpg

88830.jpg

88831.jpg

It really is a nice un-molested one owner tractor
It does need some small odds and ends but is in great shape....If interested contact me at
[email protected] They are asking 700.00 or best offer...Thanks...Kurt

Forgot to put in it is a 128 with electric lift that works perfectly.....

Looking to trade models 71, 100, 104, original, partial model 70. I don't have as much time to tinker as I once did so I'd like to downsize to just two tractors. One hydro to mow with (125,129,149 etc.) and a gear drive to plow with (122 preferably maybe 102 or 100) creeper would be nice. I would trade all five for two tractors like these in good running and driving shape. Hopefully with no major work needed (minor repairs, paint etc.) I may sell these outright for the right price as well. Pictures are avalible, just ask. Shoot me an email and maybe we can work something out. Mike

Chicago Craigslist has an IH dump cart for sale listed for $25 in Monee Illinois.

I have no interest in nor not a party to this item. Just passing it along to those you might be interested. Too far for me to drive at cost of fuel, and dont need one at the moment.

Jim

There was NO INTEREST in the Cub 102 I listed on 7-3, Now I'm parting it out
-102,122,123 Light bar, light Switch and Rear Grote, and wiring I can remove-$170 shipped*I will consider selling the Grote seperately AFTER the front lights are gone!!!
-NF spring assist-$65 Shipped
-NF Creeper-$185 shipped, short handle with extenstion-no drive shaft or $200 shipped with shaft
-Wheel Weights-$50 plus shipping
-102 Roller-$160 Delivery available to Youngstown area if needed for a $15 fee
Other parts still for sale
-NEW KOHLER Command 25hp Carbs-$120 shipped
-NEW KOHLER Command Starter for 18-27hp-$110 shipped
-KOHLER Command 18hp, 20hp, 25hp Blocks, Parts
-NICE usuable 70/100 wiring harness, push button -$45 shipped
-Narrow Frame 3-Point minus lower bracket-$60 plus shipping or $65 with lift pin plus shipping
OR $80 with bracket for 1x6, 1x7 series plus shipping
-1x6,1x7 Upper Frame 3-point bracket-$25 shipped
-582, 1606 3 pin driver-$32 shipped
-1606 complete wiring harness, should fit 582-with swithces and shipping-$30
-Original Brake Band-good shape-$30 shipped
-7 hp Air Cleaners-$20 shipped
-7hp Rebuildable carbs-email, several available
-Nf 10hp gas tank, clean inside, one minor flaw-$30 shipped
-NF Hydro relief spring and handle-$12 shipped
-WF Hydro Relief spring and handle still in tunnel Cover-$20 shipped
-Hydro lift out of QL, NO pump-$65 plus shipping or will seperate cylinder, valve etc
-1440 muffler-$30 shipped
-1440, 2160, 2165 PTO Clutches-$65 shipped
-NF Clutch/Drive shaft covers, Solid-$25 shipped or Vented-$20 shipped
-Rebuildable style 44, 50 A and C deck spindles, 3 for $85 shipped or $35 each shipped
-New 44, 50 A, C deck spindle-$110 shipped
-44 Deck cover, nice yellow in color $35 shipped
-4x8 New Tri Ribs Tires-$45/pair plus shipping
-Bunch of Misc engine sheet metal, Mag 18, Briggs 16, Briggs 14 Vanguard
-Cub 72 with 8hp engine, smokes no fenders or extras-$200 Delivery available to Youngstown Ohio Area

MANY REBUILDABLE Blocks, ALL Gen/Starter engines, 8, 10, and 12hp Delivery Available to Youngstown, Ohio-Planning a trip that way soon

Brian,

I'm looking for a 102 dash pedestal. Would you be willing to sell it seperatly? I'm also interested in the grote light if it becomes available seperatly. Wheel weights and NF spring assist are also a possibility if my checkbook can afford it!

Bruce

The wheel weights are NOT CUB CADET listed last night, I'm unsure of the weight since they are still on the tractor-SORRY for any confusion

New Tires for Sale:
-16x6.50x8 WIDE tri Rib Tires-$135 plus shipping or $145 delivered up North
-GBC 4.00x8" Tri Rib Tires-$45 plus shipping or $55 delivered
-GBC 4.00x6" Tri Ribs-$42 plus shipping or $47 delivered
-4" Tri Rib Tires-$60 plus shipping or $65 delivered

Deestone 23x10.50x12-$105 plus shipping or $120 delivered
Carlise Tru Power and Super Lugs availble

Also have a QA42 Blower For NF, some bending on flightings-$60 or delivery possible

I had listed the 72 and kohler 15 magnum(does have a complete carb) from a 1541 a couple days ago. Go ahead think I'm nuts for being impatient but now they're free to whoever wants to come get them. See my post on 7-12 for more info.
REMEMBER THEY ARE FREE

For sale, danco snow blower. It is complete and has some surface rust, also has brackets. Fits orignal or 70 and 100 $250 obo.

88908.jpg

88909.jpg

Mower deck for a 122, it is in good shape not alot of rust. Comes with new blades but we're not sure if they're the right ones $150 obo

88910.jpg

88911.jpg

Rear lift that was on a cub 122 in good shape everything is there $150 obo

88912.jpg

Also have a kholer K 321 has compression everything in the picture is included it has the starter, gas tank, carb and coil $300 obo

88913.jpg

88914.jpg

Will deliver to the Little G in August( 1&2 ) if spoken for, or paid for.

I have a tiller, Model 1A, with one extension and will include the gear box and belts. I have the belt guard that is not shown in the picture. $300. ; I also have a single stage snow thrower. It looks like model 190-350 but is very hard to read, and the serial number is 21-045-0901. It comes with pulleys and belts. $350. Both of these units worked great the last time I used them. These units are to be picked up, no shipping. Any questions, just ask. These are located in Spokane, WA. Due to dial-up, if you want pix email me and I will send them along. Thanks black{<font face="times new roman,times,roman"></font>}}

The 102 lights with Grote, NF spring assist and wheel weights are SOLD!!!! Thanks Franck, Bruce and JOSH!!!

-I still have 2 creepers, 1 wide frame and one NF-$185 each shipped!!
-Tiller Belt Guard, good shape-$40 shipped
-Cub 102 roller, nice hood, average or less condition paint-NOW $135, Delivery possible
-I also have some brake assamblies off 1810, 1711, 982, 1872, etc $15 shipped/pair-HURRY A Bunch of them are about to get scrapped TOMORROW!!! Email me at [email protected], if no luck there bandtsturgill at wcoil.com, 937-638-2003 Tomorrow before 2pm or all day saturday

Very nice 2182 (ser # 807438) (1239 hours) with great running 50" mower deck with new blades. Runs great, 21 hp Kubota 3 cyl (gas) engine. Has the usual wears of a used mower and is sold as is. I have paint if you want to do some touching up other than that it is ready to MOW!! 1400 or best offer. Located in Northern Virginia right off of I-95 just North of Fredericksburg, Va. call 540-288-0207 or 703-835-6006.
88930.jpg

88931.jpg

Well, I somehow sold off 3 mowers this week, so I'm left with only some "duplicate" implements.
Single disc harrow $50.00
Brinly cultivater $70.00 (real nice shape minus a couple missing wedges. I used quite a bit without the outer shovels, but they are there)
Brinly 10" plow $90.00 (nice plow ready for work)
Homemade harrow $15.00 (should work fine/sleeve hitch hook-up)
Brinly U-bracket $70.00 (very straight with original lift straps. Just needs paint)
nf snow blade $50.00 (no lift bar/good skid shoes/angle a little stiff, but I moved it)

Come get it all for $310.00 and get it out of my way.

I have no problem disassembling and shipping every one of these items at no extra cost than shipping.

Due to divorce my my house and property is being sold at auction on July 30th at 4:00pm along with all kinds of miscellaneous Cub Cadet pieces and parts. Located about half way between Cleveland and Columbus in Loudonville, Ohio. I have a 48" mower deck, narrow frame blade, all kinds of wide and narrow tires and wheels, and pieces and parts from rear ends to parts engines, to frames, fenders, etc. This is what I have left of about 10 different cubs I had collected. The parts are all for older narrow frame cubs from 70, 100, 102/122 series and some wide frame parts... all IH cubs, nothing made by MTD. I even have an EZ Rake Dethatcher in excellent condition. Feel free to e-mail me with specific questions. I am still sorting through all of the stuff and hopefully will get some pics posted when I get everything out. I also have a rolling chassis from an old wheel horse.

Here is a link to the auction listing: http://www.kaufman-auctions.com/auctions/index.php?subp=1&sct=1479&pg=ap&pid=2431

Latest posts

Back