• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 11, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a tale of three mower decks - the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
err.gif

The Good deck is a 44C with no rust-through, just some surface rust and tight, quiet spindles. $125.00
88994.jpg

88995.jpg

88996.jpg

88997.jpg

88998.jpg

The Bad deck is a 50C that has rust-through, dents, and one runner missing. The left spindle turns free and is tight, the center spindle turns free but is loose and wobbly and the right spindle is stiff and hard to turn. $10.00
88999.jpg

89000.jpg

89001.jpg

89002.jpg

And lastly, the Ugly deck is another 44C that is currently solid with no rust-through, but oviously had rusted in the past. There are several ugly welded patches on this thing along with what looks like home-made front rollers instead of the usual runners. The spindles are tight and fairly quiet, I mowed with this for one summer and it works fine, it just looks crude. $75.00
89003.jpg

89004.jpg

89005.jpg

89006.jpg

89007.jpg

I'll also include a mule drive and used belt (5/8") with the Good and Ugly decks. I'm open to offers on any or all of the three. Pick up only in Chesterton, Indiana. My e-mail is in my profile. Thanks, Kevin

Cub Cadet super steer front axle setup. Kit includes the axle, tie rod and ends, spindles, and hardware. Ready to bolt under your x82 series or wide frame tractor for better, tighter turning radius. I have sold several of these to people that want better steering and they love them. $100 plus shipping. I can email pictures if you need them. It is in nice shape and has all the factory black paint on it.
Greg Edwards
Waynesboro, VA
434-996-5549

GARAGE SALE...

125 no motor. Original ser# 4620, complete (1000 peices but complete) with oil bath breather, mower deck, front snow blade. 3 kohler blocks, extra hydro. 2 42" decks, 1 48" deck (both narrow frame decks). Narrow frame front snow blade. 2 new 12" wide rear tires (never mounted). many many extras.

It all goes for one low price. Located in central Texas (76522). eMail me for more pictures, [email protected].

The local junk man comes around at the end of the month so act fast. Will not ship. Can hold for pick up until local shows or what ever is needed.

If you see anything in the back ground you like, bring a big trailer, every thing has to go!

Matt
89065.jpg

89066.jpg

89067.jpg

Matt, long time no post! Too bad your so far away from me
bash.gif
if you were closer I'd snap up the Cubs.
happy.gif

For Sale: 1965 Cub Cadet 70, completely restored/rebuilt with many extras. This tractor was completely tore down piece by piece to be wire wheeled, primed, and painted. Sorry I don't have any pictures posted.

Optional equipment:
--Fenders with reflectors
--Low range
--Headlights and rear tail light
--3pt sleeve hitch
--Spring assist
--New seat cover
--Both the front and rear tires are new (rear 23x8.50-12).

The engine is a 12 hp Kohler bored out .003. The crank has also been turned .001 under. The piston, rist pin, rings, connecting rod, gaskets, seals, and air filter were all replaced new. It starts and runs great with plenty of power. It does smoke a little at start up but quickly clears up. I intended on plowing with this tractor but hated to get it dirty after all of the restoration work. I am sure it would have plenty of power for plowing but I think it would get hot during a long run time (I guess thats the nature of a bored out beast).

The deck is also included.

I hate to get rid of this Cub but I need the money for college. I am asking $1600. Please call 301-432-4315 with any questions or email me at [email protected] for pictures. For some reason the pictures were too big to post. I live in western Maryland. Thanks.

Cub Cadet 169 with 50" deck , 3 point , unmolested , nice tractor ,$1000 , 59M chipper complete $400 , NF hyd. lift complete with rockshaft $350 , decks , engines no 16's , 1 14 , couple 12's and some 7's , need to get rid of some stuff.

Trade: Electric clutch off this Magnum 18hp (Cub)
4 1/2" pulley with 1 1/8" shaft for a electric clutch with a 6 3/4" pulley and 1 1/8" shaft
89093.jpg

Cub Cadet headlight panel, no repairs. Fits 71,102,122,123. New bulbs. $80/shipped.
thanks.Joe
89097.jpg
89098.jpg

Latest posts

Back