• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is copy and pasted right from one of your own long time members, since 2004, are you calling him a man with an issue as well ? I thought this site was be a friendly site ? Guys helping guys in need. I really did not want to get into it with anyone, was just looking for help and answers to cub cadet questions and yet I receive "issues statements." I would not recomment this site to anyone wanting to be a part of a friendly atmosphere. What a group of adolescent rulers and hate mongers. I was told this site was not for "FLAMING OTHERS" but apparently some of you seem to think you own this site for your own silly purposes. I`m glad to be done with you people. I thought I had my email preferences turned off but the insults keep coming into my private email. I gotta fix that right away. Life is too short.

bjames

Well-known member​

I turned off my ad blocker on this site. What I saw is enough to scare anyone away.
JoinedNov 29, 2004Messages364displaynameBill James
I never see any of that crap on here!!
I turned off my ad blocker on this site. What I saw is enough to scare anyone away.

IMG_9779.jpeg

had a good day today boys!

So...don't turn off your ad blocker? Really not seeing a downside here...
My first thought too. If you're having a problem with unwanted ads, turn on the ad blocker and stop clicking on everything that pops up on other sites. Don't click anything in your spam or junk email, and most importantly, stop unsubscribing from unknown emails, that only gets you more ads and other junk. You can unsubscribe from well-known brands, that works. If you're suspicious that it is spam or a scam, DONOT unsubscribe, just ignore. By the way, I only see the 4 links at the top of the page and they are all Cub Cadet related.

Read through every post again on this thread. I still don't see any hate. Just information and comments.
The ads I see are on the right of my screen, which makes it easy to ignore. Kind of like looking at a magazine. There are lots of ads there too.
Not sure about the emails. I have never gotten one, just messages in the private conversation section.

Tim,
One thing I did notice. After you found out the date of manufacture of your tractor, you were ready to leave the forum. You did not give us a chance to help you with your questions. That may have caused some "sour grapes" with some members.
I have been on this forum for several years, and have visited other sites as well. It is a good site, and people are friendly. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but we can learn some from these opinions whether we agree or not.
We also get picked at on occasion, but life would be dull if we were serious all the time.
I will be the first to say, if I said anything that offended you, I am sorry. I did not intend to.
If you would give us a chance, instead of going away mad, I believe you would agree, in time, that this site is a great place to be. :bluethumbsup:

I suppose I should also say that I view this web site with a laptop and use uBlock Origin. It's free to download and use and apparently works well. The right side of my screen is all a blank yellow with only the "latest Post" section at the top right.
I don't believe anyone should feel "offended" so I'm not going to apologize for anything just to keep someone that is so easily offended because he will keep doing the same thing over and over again. I've seen it happen on other forums and it just ends up dividing members against each other. I say if he wants to go let him go and move on. He can start his own forum and make his own rules there. I hope everyone just remains calm as usual.

As stated, “I`m not a forum or chat or social media guy so I am not familiar what chat room etiquette.” He paid, not to be a supportive member, but to take what he needed and could have been acquired free. Then rags on the site and everyone’s response to his questions and/or comments only to announce twice we’re a-holes and he’s leaving.🤪
I haven’t been here all that long but it’s one of the best forms I’ve been part of… and I was a moderator on one of the largest Ford forums out there for a long time. I thank everyone for their hospitality and assistance.

Latest posts

Back