• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 09, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbkrupar

displayname
Jim Krupar
Bit by the archive bug. Here is the picture. Parts 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 & 24. Part 5 as a bonus

260460.jpg

Maybe you guys can help me out.
Our local American Legion post is looking for a riding mower. In our last meeting I piped up and said don't buy some MTD piece of crap.
So I'm looking for a decent well running and reliable Cub Cadet. Something like a 1450 or 1650 or an 82 series. I found a 782 near here but I think it is over priced. Hopefully something close to N.E. Indiana.
Thanks!

Looking for a 86-169 or 800-1650 dash decal and 86-169 hood latch.

Anyone have an extra narrow frame Quick attach mule drive sitting around?

Looking for parts for my 123: rear weight box, seat and steering wheel...Thanks...Joe

Looking for the following:

rear drawbar plate for narrow frame (standard type, not for 3 point); correct stabilizer plate for Brinly sleeve hitch; correct hitch pin for Brinly sleeve hitch (has 45 degree bend); three point lift pin for #1 tiller

Looking for a hydro lift arm that pins on the outside of the rockshaft for a 149 or 169, and also a set of male compression fittings (not sure of the name?) that thread into the ports on the hydro for the steel lines. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

I'm looking for the cylinder head tin designed for a the High Boss heads found on older K241A and K301A engines, Serial number 315299 & below. The tin can be found on engines that were originally installed in the IH Cub Cadet model 100 and the earlier versions of the 102 and 122/123 models. The gas tanks on these tractors mounted directly above the cylinder head.

The part looks like this:

260755.jpg

<u>The important thing is that the tin should completely surround the spark plug hole.</u>

The Kohler P/N is KH-235049, if you have it on a shelf somewhere.

Edit: Please contact me at the email in my profile, which should be: [email protected]

I am guessing your looking for one of these Jeremiah

260761.jpg

Email me If interested.

Electric lift with a bad motor and a good gearbox/piston assembly.

LOOKING FOR A GOOD ENGINE, 14 HP KOHLER FOR A CUB CADET 147 ANYTHING AVAILABLE? LOCATED IN THE CHICAGO AREA

1862 was towed.. now...need new hydro, serial #833118..please use email in my profile if you can help.

So I had a pretty nice hour meter that I was going to use on my project tractor. I had in in the garage hoocked up to the battey tender bringing it back to "0" hours. Then the wife decided to move some stuff around in the garage. She comes in and said ,"I hope it's not a problem, but there was a sparking comming from that "thing" in the garage. I hope it's not a problem". Hmmmm sparking...a problem??? Well with that said I'm looking for another nice hour meter now. <u>DOH!!!</u>

Gonna try my hand at a "killer 301" this winter and looking for used stuff like the DK point saver system and such. Doubt anything is out there but I'm cheap/poor and trying to save a couple $ if possible. Thanks

lookin for a sleeve hitch adapter for a original Email in profile. Thanks Jim

I have a 1980 cub cadet 1200 with no mower deck. Does anyone have a mower deck for sale that would fit my tractor?? My tractor has all the necessary attachments to mount a deck. Thanks, Glenn Tulsa,OK area (479) 381-2097

I have a Cub AGS 2130 and am looking for a rear weight bar and a front tube bumper. email if you have one to sell

I have a 1250 with the original 12 hp Kohler and I would like to find K341 16 hp to have as a back up. It's O.K. if it needs rebuilt. Will other K341's like the ones from John Deere fit the 1250?
Terry

Latest posts

Back