• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 09, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry Wimble,
I have a great running 16 hp out of a 1650..Send me an email as your bounced back as undeliverable

Need the pulley for bottom of the gearbox on a 1A tiller. price & shipping to 50602 Thanks

still looking for original snow blade for my 1961 cub thanks stan

Stan, I just took a sleigh-style snow blade up to Dan Louis in Wisconsin. Nice blade. Message me if you'd like his number. Has all sorts of cub parts... even a low #500's Original in his garage!

Looking for a few of the 3/8" Phillips head screws that hold the pto lever and spring on the dash tower on various NF Cubs. Mine are pretty rough and should be plenty around on parts tractors. Thanks

Terry try McMaster-Carr.com they have all kinds of stuff you need.
wink.gif

I'm looking for the "Heat Baffle" originally distributed with what appears to be the dealer installed "Noise Suppression Kit" for the 1x8/9 tractors. The part bolts to the cylinder head and then rises a bit in order to cover the top of the larger Noise Suppression muffler and provide an attachment point for its "free" end (the other end attaches to the exhaust port in the block). The item I'm looking for is pictured below:

board-post.pl

Back