Archive through July 09, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally ! Cable been down since around noon !!
angry.gif

Ok so what is GRIT MAGAZINE ??

Charlie - I've never read the other book Hank did , I own it just never read it ...

Nic - You're easy to please , slow but easy
bash.gif

102* heat index @ 7pm

Nic B: I'm with you man! I'm happy with my 782 now that I figured out the belt tensioner wasn't located correctly on the deck vis-a-vis the drive pulley. I won't go into what it took me to dope out the wiring on mine. I wonder if there isn't something about a 782 that promotes brain farts.

Anyway, happy to know you're as happy as I am. There is nothing quite so good to the soul as a sweet running Cub (especially if you've tolerated its not running so sweet).
smile.gif

Kentuck...I'm a little suprised u never heard of GRIT magazine...its for country folks.
Look here.. www.grit.com
Check section with chipper/shredders. Talking about a Cub with front mount unit.

Allen - Looks like something for Yuppy Suburbanites. Real farmers don't have time to look at pretty pictures and read small print articles with sunburnt diesel fumed tired eyes.

Dang I miss those days !

We had Successful Farmer and some heavy equipment newspaper type thing that my Grandfather subscribed to while he was in the coal biz.

Which Local is coming from Syracuse N.Y. area tomorrow for the Nephews Model 71 and 100 Cub Cadet?

So I can Get up and head over to help Load them and Meet with atless one of ya's ...

As I don't get the Honor of sitting much with Jim Bagley these days and miss our Cub cadet Chats...

SStratton

does any know where to get parts or blades for a mott flail mower for an original?

Ok I got my 128 Up and mowing kinda. The pto to deck belt keeps popping off at the deck. I have tried all the adjusting I can to keep it on but nothing works. If the belt is too tight will that cause it to pop off?

Cory - Are you sure you're not putting a twist in it ? I run my belt "banjo" tight , bad for the bearings though.

Latest posts

Back