• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 02, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, sweet looking F-Cub Shultzie. Love the duals as well. What's the story with the chain-saw box? Did you make that?

Art,
I mocked up the chainsaw box in cardboard and had a friend fab it up for a case of "cool tools". It's real handy for cutting wood and making trails in the woods. Plus you can put other crap in it when you don't need the chainsaw.(chains, tools, bigger cooler, etc.) Mounted with the original bolt holes for implements.
beerchug.gif

schultzie..that is a really great box you deigned. GREAT JOB!!

Cathleen

Shultzie-
That box looks great! So, I gotta ask.. How are the F-Cubs as a mower? Do they have enough power? Could they go uphill and mow with a operator who "likes to take 2nd at the dinner table"?
roflol.gif

ART - My Dad had two Cub's, well correctly, a '57 LoBoy, then a 154. The LoBoy was tired, doubt it had ever had an engine overhaul.

The 154 was a much better mowing tractor than the LoBoy, but lets just say I wouldn't have traded him even up My 982 for his 154. Even with the Onan in my 982.

My experience with the F-Cub, Cub Low-Boy, 154 and 184 is you better be cutting that grass on a regular basis.

I dont mean to be negative, but is this thread for cubby pics? just wondering.

Cathleen, the thread title is "A place for random photos,,,with no specific topic" so any photo could be posted here providing it does not violate the forum rules.

Latest posts

Back