• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 29, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason - Welcome to the forum.
Does it have the original seat on it or a replacement. What color is the stripping on the hood.

Ken,
thank you sir
I am pretty certain it is the original seat. it is a whiteish/grayish rubber seat. the stripping is a light blue.

KenTucky; It's a 16hp *&LENS, got to be careful ya,know.
shame.gif

DonT

Lyle,

I like the garden,I see you take the deer fence down at the ends to till.

Tom S., Jason H., welcome!
wave.gif

Tom S., if your tractor is an Original the front portion of the frame will bolt to the front of the transmission reduction housing. On all the other model Cub Cadets the frame rails run all the way to the back of the tractor. Here's a couple views from a manual.

76422.jpg

76423.jpg

Jason H., a 102 should have a rubber seat with a blue stripe. The grill should have ~1/4" diameter rods welded together and it'd look very much like a BBQ grill. Here's what it'd look like.

76424.jpg

kraig, mine looks exactly like that except I have wider front tires which will be changed this summer. I guess it is safe to assume the tag must have fallen off. thanks for the help and the picture. since you are the keeper of the pictures, could you send me any pictures of 102's to my email? If it's not to much trouble. thanks [email protected]

Mower deck Q, is this a "stamped deck" It is a 38 inch, sorry no better pics at this time.
76428.jpg

Todd - They are ALL stamped ! I guess what you mean would be the difference between that one and the ones like that BUT with cast iron ends also like the center section. We call those decks CI ends.

... 70 mph moving storm with 70mph winds ... doesn't that equal 140mph wind ?? That's the way they talk about hurricanes.
I'm waiting for it !

Todd H.-

The ends are stamped out of sheet metal, as opposed to having cast iron ends like the earlier decks.

Todd - You listen to Charlie and he'll get you in trouble everytime!
biggrin.gif

Alright, since some have been in the trivia mood. I will throw two out there.

In the pic of my 38 mower deck..
1. Where is the extension cord going?
2. What does the handle in the upper left corner of the pic go to?

1. No where , it's just laying there.
2. Beats me but it doesn't fit my hand.

The extension cord is going left to right.
The handle is to a divice God invented to teach man to walk upright, wheelbarrow.

Your apple is in the mail.

Do I get an A?

Well Tod i would venture a store here, a drive buy cord , caught wheelbarrow and turned it up side dowm....my.02

The extension cord goes in the discharg side and is wrapped tightly around the center and discharge side blades.

Well.....thats where my wife puts them anyhow
happy.gif

3 last year from the neighbors yard.

LOL 3x well i share your pain. but my wife will when i`am watching drive all my Cubs. Cold one and watch!
coffee.gif

Todd,
1) extension cord is for small fridge found in close proximity to all cub sheds.
2) handle is a sauerkraut stomper.

Back