• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 23, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
worthless.gif

I think I need another wind shield wiper moter . anyone know where I can get a cheap replacement . 200.00$ is a little rich for me . The one on my cab has water damage and is rusty inside . Thanks guys for all your help with my projects and I will soon have a video of my tractor moving some snow. well if we get snow .(none yet this year )

Thanks Charlie
But I need 12 volt gear. I will give it to a friend to see if he can repair it.I have hopes it can run again.

That was just an example, if you'll take the time to look around the site, you will find they have all voltages, not just one 24 volt!
I guess I could go do the research and post a direct link to the exact one.

Jason Sosbe: As promised, I've included a picture of the PortAlign Drill Guide tool which I learn was originally marketed by Sears & Roebuck (when it was Sears & Roebuck). Craftsman still markets a drill guide, but not of the same design. One of the limitations is that since, "The Portalign can be attached to any 1/4 in. or 3/8 in. drill with a removable chuck and a body width of less than 3 in," it isn't suitable for many of today's 1/2" drills, although the drills are getting smaller these days and gaining in power too. It is a relatively simple tool, but it can be very useful. You can find them for sale on line for anywhere from $20.00 to $50.00.

293620.jpg

293621.jpg

Note: The drill chuck is not included with the tool, a now deceased battery-operated drill donated it to the cause.
smile.gif

I think I'll post the same photos in the Machine Shop

I have a 1650 CC and am having a problem with lifting my plow on the front of my tractor. I was wondering if it had anything to do with the relief valves. Tractor goes ahead and back just fine Or maybe a low level of fluid somewhere. I think I need all the help I can get.
Thanks

Ted, depending on which style linkage you have on the valve, you probably have a sheared pin or loose bolt on the link from the lift handle shaft to the spool where it comes out of then top of the valve. Some are fastened w/a tiny spirol pin through the link and shaft and later ones are fastened with a "U" shaped link that the handle shaft goes through and a 5/16" bolt clamps it tight around the shaft.

Take a look at the parts blow up on the Cub Parts site and you will get a better idea of how it goes together.

Kind of a pain to get to though. I usually just remove the firewall and gas tank as a unit to access that area

Are you sure the stop on the rock shaft has not come loose and is limiting the travel in the down position?

Ted, part #4 is the one that the bolt (not pictured) goes through. This may have just came loose allowing the shaft to rotate in the link where it clamps on.

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back