• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 23, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anthony - dude you're gonna kick yer own arse when it comes paint time using that 80 grit if ya don't work it down finer! And learn to spell ! ;)

Shure is a microphone company !

Allen - beats me but the rail road uses a concoction of magnesium / iron powder and maybe something else to weld the rails together now. Magnesium is fun stuff! Grinding dust will burn white bright and under water too plus burn into a paved parking lot behind a vocational school
happy.gif

Oh thats y i spell shure like that! I never relized that. I only use shure mics to mic up the drum kit

Ken do you happen to know about ROP shop class and if they are suposed to get more money or what value they hold agianst an everyday shop class? I am in R.O.P. ag mec. and they are WAAAAYYYY short on mula. Its gotten so bad that i have to buy my own striker and tip cleaners and not let anyone else use it.

What kinda <u>cub</u> did you use when you extended it and made a bed for it and stuff. You know what im sayin?

Magnesium.................mmmmmmmm!!!

memories!
50373.jpg

that is a V.W. block that some one had shot with a 30 ot 6 (is that what the gun is?) and we had found it, stripped it and caught it on fire

50374.jpg

Don't know what ROP is other than Roll Over Protection ;) That wasn't a cub it was a Mustang mower. It had a rubber friction drive wheel like Snapper uses but it was on a F/R box going to a chain final drive.

Ken,

So i have a question

Since you are a shop guy can you give me ideas on something cool to build for a school shop project. If you visti my photosite you can see pics of me building last years project. Well i have ran out of projects = [ any ideas?

50382.jpg

Allot of people seem to put dual tires on their cubs. Does this put stress on the engine an trany at all???

It wouldent matter on a I.H. trans. But im shure it doesnt matter overall

You know what i have noticed is that when some one goes to duals they use a thinner tire so it must some how compensate. I would personally love to have duals on my tractor!

And i may not be correct on this but i do belive that I.H. sold the parts for duals.....No wait they did! cuz its in my owners manual. It says if you need more pulling power then get dual tires. So if the factory says that then it must be ok!

Back