• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 21, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for an IH garden tractor like I saw at a tractor show last year. It was Red w/ a black seat &IH logo. I am just starting to research this to buy one and am curious what years and models came in red before the yellow white transition. Looking for pictures specs. attachments &places I can research a garden tractor to buy.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim: Oscar (Hank) Will wrote a book "Cub Cadet the First 45 Years". We should all have this "bible". Anyway, the red I-H tractors I think you're seeking were made from 1979-1981. Models 482, 582, 582S, 682, 782, 982. Enjoy!
bubbly.gif

Lathe still for sale! I posted this back in October. It now has a no charge added layer of dust

I had mentioned the price is very negotiable, I am sure it still is...

This is a good old engine lathe that isn’t used anymore. Let me know if you have any interest.

Reed- Prentice 16x8’ Model B
3and 4 jaw chucks
2 Faceplates
Collets to 1 ¼
Steady and Follower Rests
Manual
Early 1950’s
220V 3ph
Located in River Falls, WI
$3500/offer
81183.jpg

Grasshopper 725A 338 Hours Liquid Cooled 25hp Kohler, 61" deck, G2 Hydraulic drive motors, halogen lights, both mulching plug & clipping deflector included. Never used commercially, only personal use. $5500 OBO Roanoke, IN (260) 673-0721
81583.jpg

For Sale : 2 wheel trailer that was shop built(Ithink) to haul small skidloader or trencher with Front backhoe and,according to PO. It has 2 channels for wheels that are 18" by 92.5". trailer is low slung and tilt bed, no ramps needed. heavy duty, could be converted to flatbed easily.hitch is ball and is adjustable. 5 ft between fenders, has 15" 6 ply tires. Could use work on wireing and lights, and paint. it has 10 tie down loops and 4 stake pockets. I bought with a tractor and don't need it.would make a good Cub hauler. can't send pics. $300 firm Thanks, RichP
old.gif
pcwhack.gif

Wanted: International engine cover for old push mower. 73-74 vintage. This is a molded white part with built in gas tank. Prefer N.O.S. call 616-638-5193

It kills me to do this but circumstances beyond my control, are at work here.
sad.gif

Feel free to PM me for more pics or info. I'm listing here first for a week or so before I do anything. It needs a good home.

For sale is my 2003 3/4 ton HD Duramax Diesel.
$23,000
Just a hair over 62,000 miles
Extened Cab, four door
Cruise,tilt,power driver seat
Climate Contorl
Rear Defrost
Tow Package
Allison 1000 transmissoin
New BFG AT's Load Range E/less than 10,000 miles
Transfer Case 'Pump Rub' upgraded/New pump housing (Merchant Automotive)
Mobil One in most everything
Cloth interior
Stainless nerf bars
Vent shades
bug gaurd
Extras Avalible for sale.

82709.jpg

82710.jpg

82711.jpg

82712.jpg

This has by far been my favorite vehicle to date. This thing has grunt like you wouldn't believe and has been very easy to maintain. I have detailed pics of all the work I have done to it and can give all the details.

O/T
Cushman truckster 12hp kohler, 3 in the tree, very little rust, ran when parked, Looks uglier that it is...I have to pull it out to get better pictures. Hate to sell it, but I have too many unfinished projects.. In Central NY... $550 or trade for cub attachments, or ford parts.. 315.433.4582 [email protected]
82719.jpg

82720.jpg

82721.jpg

82722.jpg

O/T but still IH related. Looking for a small piece of knife section from a old IHC mower. 1 1/2' -2' would work. Going to use as a display.

Latest posts

Back