• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 09, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a little better angle to see from. Also note the hole in the front screen grill, very little clearance for clutch.
75187.jpg

Tim, well from that view it looks to have the proper angle forward. Better loosen up the mounting bolts and try to slide the whole thing forward. If that doesn't give you the clearance try Matt's suggestion of washers.

Kraig - Keep looking at the pic , see anything odd OTHER than the location of the regulator ?

Can't believe no one is going to comment on the vr location.

Tim, it doesn't take but a few degrees of "slant" to move the edge of the hood under the steering wheel. Check the bottom lip of frame to see if there is any bend you can see or maybey a crack at the bolt points. My 100 had bent frame points and the father in law had notched the hood for room to clear the wheel. Now I still need a hood!
Washers under the rear two bolts between frame and grill casting is the easy fix.

Kentuck, I'll take a stab, is it the flat steering wheel vs dished one ???

Kentuck, I see something unusual, it looks like a factory slotted screw holding the mule drive on instead of a bolt? Is that what you are referring to?

Kentuck, is that mower deck correct? Just a stab in the dark, I honestly don't have a clue

Latest posts

Back