• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 19, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akleyla

displayname
Amy J. Kleyla
Hey is there a way to test the starter solenoid ?I went to start my 104 this morning and have nothing when I turn the key. Has a brand new battery in it thats charged up and lights work great just nothing from the key when I turn it. Thanks if anyone can help...

Thanks guys.
Speaking of slip plate, it's raining again.
bash.gif

Ran me out of the woods while trying to cut some of the trees that have fallen in the past few months.

Amy, might be your key, I’ve seen those go bad too.find a way to jump across the battery and ignition terminals on it and see if it rolls over
Got about 5 inches here this morning, 15 degrees and a stiff north wind ,Lots of seat time and comfy in the cab!!!

Now that I finally need my snowblower, I put my qa42 on my 149 and I cant find my drive belt. Does anyone know the size so I can go get a generic belt quick?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Thanks Doug. I found a new 29" that I had stashed. I'll try that one and cross my fingers.

Ok got it figured out. The solenoid had some corrosion on it so I cleaned everything up and put it back together and started right up. Rained all day yesterday but finally turned to snow. May have a drift or two to clean later today. Be the first snow this year to use it on. I miss the old days where I used to let the snow fly...

Well we got a big nothing. Maybe an inch of snow, then turned to a hard rain. Supposed to freeze later today. Single number temps tonite. Other than cleaning the steps.. I've got nothing.

Mike F ditto here.We’ve has some loud cracks of thunder in the past few minutes.looks like I put my weight and chains on my 1450 for nothing.....at least for this storm

I think I successfully scared the snow away from me by putting the blade on my 782. We got about an inch of snow over rain.

Got 11 inches here. Plows piled it up 2 1/2 feet in front of all the driveways. The old 1250 and the QA36 cleared 8 drives and a bunch of sidewalks this morning. She got a good workout.

Got 3-5" in Des Moines. Blew out the drive and my neighbor's drive with my new-to-me 2084/451, until the old belt shredded and I finished up the sidewalk with the 125 and 42" blade

That 2084/451 combo is a monster though. I'm excited to get some snow deep enough to give it a real workout one of these days!

Received 3 more lake effect inches since this morning. Be back at it tonight or in the morning. This is the first time I’ve had the blower fired up since the accident last year.

Justin -
It is! It’s the cub that got me started. It was my dad’s. I’m hoping to restore it in the next year or so.

Have a 3 point to put on it at some point too.

I have a Cub 125, I need parts for the deck lift hydro pump. All of the parts I need are no longer available at IH. I need a pump drive seal # IH-347478-R91 and a spring Hydro pump spool valve # IH-386371-R1 and O-ring # IH-707253-R1. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tracy

Back