• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 09, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken M.
Great lookin Cub you got there.
Leave the Lettering painted, it looks kinda cool.
PS,
No you dint quite get it right, but that's ok, I gotcha covered.
49578.gif

Ken - looks good with the lettering, look even better when you get the decals on. I see yer in Berea, I'm in Corbin.

KEN M. - Another vote for the lettered tires! Make sure You get the duplicate of the ORIGINAL factory decals....That'll be a Sharp tractor!
thumbsup.gif

Seeing Ken's posts made me think about the drive shaft job I did a week ago. His pin tool worked so well, that I didn't even break a sweat getting out those pins. Thanks Ken for such a great product!!!!

I have been really busy lately getting ready with the spring inventory. I got part of my mower blade shipment in last week. When my wife saw the pallet, I thought she was going to pass out. It sure is fun to buy blades by the ton!!!!

Hope all is well with all of you.

Jon

Kentucky ken,I saw you were in corbin my wifes family live in london ,Ive lived in berea all my life,have been trying to collect the surounding cubs and have found several and I know theres more,doesnt seem like many people collect cubs around here so the pickins is good. the other kentucky ken"lol".

HEY! I hit the 2000 mark
happy.gif
What'd I Win ?
49581.gif

Aw crap, now it's 2001 ... you can just keep the crated NOS Original Charlie.

Back