• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 07, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in my opinion its not a what hes saying it is thats not the ser # on the rear in the pic an he wants way to much i think the other guys will probly say the same thing

Yeah your right guys $8000.00 would buy a lot of parts tractors to build three running ones.

Price reduction on the 124 with the real nice complete Windbreaker (includes top and back curtain), new chains, mower and front blade. Reduced to $850.00 for the package picked up in SE Minnesota.

I will try to get some pictures added.

Lighted cub cadet sign-250.00
Nice sign panels 2- total-100.00
new take off seats adjustable 11"x11" mounts-65.00
Nice-hard cab electric wiper fits models-1440,1641,1863,1864,1861,1862,and more-450.00 located in ohio e-mail [email protected]

113444.jpg

113445.jpg

113446.jpg

113447.jpg

113448.jpg

113449.jpg

I still have my QA42 snow thrower forsale $75.00 Email me if interested and for pictures. I can probably skid it and ship it from my work if you are willing to pay the freight.

Thanks,

Jim

Here are some pictures of the nice 124 with the Windbreaker. As you can see the seat needs to be recovered.

board-post.pl
board-post.pl
board-post.pl
board-post.pl
board-post.pl
board-post.pl
board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back