• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 07, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlindberg

displayname
Matt Lindberg
Cub 109 Runs and drives good. Front motor seal leaks a little. I do have the clutch covers and the air cleaner assembly (not pictured). $275 Or may trade for other cub stuff. call 320-398-2622
112813.jpg

For Sale nice set of cub Original fenders . fenders only ... or will trade for a set of 70-100 fenders

Parting out 1450 with a running but tired k 321 motor plus many good useble parts and pieces. Email with your list. The more you buy the cheaper it gets

PLOW CENTRAL

Cat 0 Brinly plow $200.

red wheelhorse plow , made by OHIO PLOW 8" $80 picked up here or $95 if you need it taken apart and boxed + shipping

middle plow in pic. is a single hole brinly 10" missing the top adj. linakge and has the wrong shaft on the colter wheel. $50. or $65. taken apart and boxed

white ohio 10" $100. or $115. taken aprt and boxed + shipping . I can also hold any of these and deliver to Pa plow day where ever it may be this year as longs as they are paid for.

brinly adapter $90. includes shipping
112833.jpg

112834.jpg

112835.jpg

112836.jpg

Price drop on my Cub Cadet 86 listed here earlier. Gotta get it sold. I'll take $350 for it. Complete 86. Email and I'll get you some pics. I'd post em here, but never can get it to work. I also can get it to north central Illinois, north of Peoria it this helps.
Thanks, Josh

OK....just like everybody else, dropping the price on the 108.
whistling.gif

<font size="+2">$450.00</font>
I'm tellin' ya. This is a nice running tractor. Clutch and everything! The only thing I don't like about it is NO ROUNDY FENDERS! Pick up in Albion,In.

112906.jpg

Had a local bring in a transmission to sell, has a creeper on it however the breather has been broken off-he wasn't careful enough! Will seperate them. Internal brake with 19 tooth 2nd gear. Carrier ring gear has a broken tooth on it but there is a good carrier included. I have some extra wheel lugs I'll include & get rid of the goofy spacer deal he had on it. $150 for the creeper shipped, $100 for the tranny picked up in SE Iowa.
112993.jpg

Alright everyone. Final price drop on the 86. This is a cub cadet, not cadet. This looks like the 1x8/1x9 series. First $300 takes it. Just shoot me an email and I'll get ya pics. Can store if paid for. Complete tractor.
Josh

Lots of new parts for sale!

Too many pics to show - but they are all on my web site - see profile.

54" Snow/Dirt Cutting Edges - $38.50
42" Snow/Dirt Cutting Edges - $34.50
42" Snowthrower Wear Edge - $51.50
36" Snowthrower Wear Edge - $48.50
Xtreme Lower 3rd point bracket, no more pulling the bolts out of your rear end housing - $68.00
Hydro Cam Pivot Bracket - Steel - $36.50
Hydro Cam Pivot Bracket - Stainless Steel - $52.00
Trunion Repair Kit - $11.50
Snowthrower Skids with Feet - $54.50
OEM Snowthrower Skids - $18.50
Original Seat Pans - $55.00
82 Series 3 Point Cat 0, Fits SGT's also- $400
Quietline 3 Point Cat 0 - $400
Narrow Frame 3 Point Cat 0 - $420
Misc. Cat 0 3 Point Parts - $Varies
Receiver Mount Hitches - $65.00
A-Frame with Sleeve Hitches - $80.00
A-Frame without Sleeve Hitch - $70.00
Sleeve Hitch Ball Adaptor - $45.00

All parts are new and made to OEM Specs when approiate. Email me with questions. Thanks

Aaron Schmidt [email protected]

Selling a 124 that runs quite well. Has been painted and has new decals. Looks very nice. The clutch is a little "noisy" and will need some work. The seat is missing the foam and cover. The rear tires are in very good shape and the narrrow fronts are almost new.

The 38" mower is included along with a 42" front blade. The blade is a little rusty and the skid shoes should be replaced. Also included is a new set of tire chains.

Most importantly, I have an IH Windbreaker that is as nice of one as I have seen. The top and back curtain is all there an in great shape.

I'm asking $1000 for the whole package picked up in SE Minnesota. 507-282-9492 or 507-272-1807.

Hello again everyone,

For those of you who may not have read my earlier post - I've recently come to know someone that can make "IH" decals for the rear of fender decks that are 2" wide from black edge to black edge and 2 3/16" high from bottom black edge to very top red edge (I can have them made at any size) for your restoration projects. Below is the artwork for the decals. The vinyl used is a high performance material that will hold up outdoors very well for many years. Same stuff used on semi trailers or any other vehicles or outdoor applications such as wall signs, real estate or developer projects, banners, etc. The decal is cut out of the vinyl and all you need to do is peel the backing off and apply...then burnish on (a credit card works good!) peel off the application tape & wah lahh! It’s done!

I have interest from a couple individuals thus far but need a few more. Would there be any interest in me getting these decals made? <u>The cost would be $8.50 each and that would include shipping to you</u>. Send me an email and let me know if you're interested. If I get enough individuals interested in these decals I'll have them made.
113158.jpg

113159.gif

Kenneth

My wife and I talking the other day and she said the 4 little words every man longs to hear..."Lets buy an ATV"....Sooooo....I'll be selling some cubs to finance this....
First is my 1872 I bought this fall...
It will comes just as pictured with..
Haban 54" power angle blade
Cat "O" hitch
Cat "O" Brinly Plow
Also a set of rear turfs and mower deck..
all the books and misc parts as well...$2500.00
113203.jpg

113204.jpg

This tractor runs well and is running in the pictures...E-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 574-876-0327...I will be out of town Thurs and Fri. so please be patient...

looking for roto-tiller for 149 cub have a peca leaf vac on it now would be willing to trade or buy tiller out rite please call or e-mail at [email protected] or ph# 704-400-5805

Cub Cadet cast iron Creeper. Comes with new Gasket, new shifter knob, and front coupling (Coupling not pictured) All gears/internal parts in VGC. $150 dollars plus shipping to lower 48
113290.jpg

113291.jpg

Email or call 330-304-6656

For Sale a nice QA42A snowblower set up to be used on an 82 series tractor or the cyclops type. Located in central WI. asking $200.00.

Early Cub Cadet Original for sale on Craigslist

I have no relation to the ad, but have wondered what an early (prototype?) Cub went for for and how often they came onto the market.

The guy says he has a $5600 firm offer and is looking for $8000. You can see the hole in the tower for the hour meter and the serial number is

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/997426184.html

I hope the ad stays up for a while

Mike

Back