• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 03, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As most may know here I picked this 1250 up a couple of months back. I was going to rebuild the engine at the time. But other projects have taken over and become higher priority than this, plus I need to funds to finance a project. So, I'm putting this 1250 up for sale. It will need an engine rebuild - I have the head off of it now and it will need a carburetor. I have both the engine side panels. I will take $150 obo for it. I'm located about 60 miles south of St. Louis, Missouri. [email protected]

219832.jpg

219833.jpg

219834.jpg

I'm selling my first 982 I restored this past summer. Frame off restoration with all new paint and decals that turned out excellent. Even all of the small linkage parts and accessory pieces were painted black or silver and reassembled part by part. Was originally an MTD aluminum rear model. I put a cast iron rear in it WITH fine splined axles as well. All new hytran and filter and pump gasket as a precaution (over $50 there). I tubed one front tire, the others hold air. Also added a rear 3 pt hitch. Came factory with turning brakes. It didn't have the original Onan when I got it, so I put a nice M18 in it. Little typical valve noise, but I'm yet to hear one without that. Very strong motor with great compression. It was just being used as a stationary motor and I bought all the Cub hook-ups for it. Seat was recovered and nice, any leaks were fixed at the time, new engine oil, and a lot of attention given to detail in redoing it. I did the whole trunion repair even though it was pretty good to start with. About the only thing I did non-factory was use springs from ACE Hardware because I didn't have some of the original ones (like the grill and side panels). Comes with restored mule drive, original aluminum rear from it if you wanted it, and an unpainted solid IH 50" deck. Wanting $1800 out of it all.
I have a lot more pics, but don't want to resize every one.
219866.jpg

1000 k241 aqs puller
weight bracket, wheelies bars, good pulling tractor runs great
email for pics and if interested
$550 obo pick up only
email me at: [email protected]

Still have a billet steel stroker crank available. 3.875 stroke. Crank has a steel gear also. Also 6.00 inch billet rod and dipper with insert bearing. 4.375 forged piston as well. Perfect for a jug motor or buy your own piston and make a prostock engine. This combo will net 58 cubic inches.

For sale a set of Ih cast wheel weights. $125 and a home made Brinly sleeve hitch frame and lift straps $100 . North liberty Iowa Thanks Lee (319) 330 4030

HII have 2 original for sale the one ran 2 summers ago and the other for parts. all the parts for the 1st one and mower deck are here. $250.00 obo thanks dean you can call me or email form my registy

Had a bunch of these lower brackets made, (had a bunch of 3 pts with no lower brackets) had to make so many for the machine shop to do it. Turned out really nice, everything works and lines up perfect. Not trying to make much on them, $12 for the ones in primer and $14 for ones in paint. Paint and primer not a perfect job, some may be some may not be. Will not fit into small flat rate, but will in a medium so shipping is $11 if you buy one or ten. Email in profile. Thanks

219944.jpg

Carlisle 26/12/12 double cuts been hardend twice once before cutting and after cutting. They are on dougles 12/12 with 4/8 off sets. They have never been pulled . They were cut by Wise Tire Cutting in Dakota Il.$500 . I also Have a set of Dougles front wheels with hubsThe 3.5/8 tri rips . They were never pulled with. $200. I have 6 midwest super cub 5# pound suitecase weights.$75. North Liberty Iowa or Chadwick Il Thanks Lee (319) 330 4030

Latest posts

Back