• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 03, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kide

displayname
Gerry Ide
Ouch - bumped my head again...glad I didn't include a pic of the catalog page..
bouncy.gif

Roger M. -

Well, you did come here looking for opinions.

Since we've been talking about the Rev, he always said that opinions are like a$$holes - everyone has one and they all stink.

74823.gif

I think we made it through that page without stirring that mean ol OT Bear.

Hold on Ken, we can just drag that bait up here.
happy.gif

I got a bear tag this year

We have a few guys at work that could use the SMV shirt. lol

A guy here once said, "I've only got 2 speeds and you're not going to like the other one."

Roger C,
I got my Heim joints from Motion Industries. They have grease fittings on them. I only have a picture of the box with me.
74840.jpg

I paid about $5.50 apiece for them.
Brian L

Speakin' of "B" days and Bob's has anyone heard from the REV as of late???

Tom H.
I talked to him right before Christmas.
Hes busy into politics! LOL
That and building a new house, trying to sell the old one and TRYING real hard to stay out of trouble!
biggrin.gif

good morning. i can`t seem to find a snow blade so i will make one with some help. i have 3 offtopic blades and need a drawing for the bracket that attaches to the blade and the tractor. with this i can have one made local. thanks DonT
coffee.gif

Now that I think about it, I paid about 11 bucks each for the Heim joints

Dtanner: on 12/28/07 Charlie sent me a link about mounting a snowblade on my 102. there are no measurements but I think it would give you an idea of the parts. hope that helps some. I could also go out [brrrr 3 deg.] and measure mine. Stephen

I have an axle off my 1450 and parts of the old gasket stayed on each half. I don't have a new one...is it ok to use the red "make a gasket" stuff or will it just leak? thanks
Darryl

Darryl-

That stuff just doesn't seem to work. Every tractor I've had with more than one hydro leak has had that stuff everywhere.

Darryl: I would not chance it, gasket's tend to leak to easy. New gaskets is a cheap way to keep fliud in.

Worse comes to worse make your own out of gasket material.

Pops

I did some work on my 123 last night to tighten up the steering. I fixed the connection between the left spindle and the cap/arm and that made a huge difference. I should be able to plow in a straight line now!

In the process I found that I need new front wheel bearings. Also, the inner bearings don't fit tight in the wheel anymore. I was thinking I'd try wrapping a piece of shim stock around the bearings to get them to fit tight. Should I use brass shim stock for this? Or does anyone have an idea for a better fix other than buy new wheels?
happy.gif

Brent, what did you do to fix the steering cap/arm? Any pictures?

hi all just wanted for you all to see what can happen when you start more jobes than you have time to finish lol
74869.jpg

Latest posts

Back