• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 01, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie, ummm, pinched fingers, and if he bumps anything with that mower deck those tires will ride right up onto it.

What <strike>Ken</strike> Kraig said....

that is a lot of tire for mowing

I like the yellow belt cover on the 50"

Thanks Kraig,your response was right on time!Off to the Classifieds I go!
thumbsup_old.gif

<font face="Zephyr">Burlington route</font>
This is going to be cool if it works out.

If we don't get a ton of snow I will not be too upset. I have been able to keep working around the yard. The kids want about 4 feet (to close the schools), but a few inches will be fine by me.

Charlie -- those tires / deck combo will go thumpity thumpity. Hey is that the loader you got me fer my B'day?
49065.gif

Hey Fellas!
First Thing first: Happy new year to all...hope everyone has good helath and prosperty!

Anyways...I was away and caught a glimpse of someone's post with a narrow frame cub with a Honda or Vangurad in it? Anyone know who that was? I would LLLLLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEE some pics of the clutch setup...I got a 70 without an engine, and a spare 11hp Honda GX sittin' around...

Thanks!

Trevor, do you recall the approximate date that you saw that narrow frame Cub? That would sure help me narrow down the search of my archives.

Hey Kraig, it was early December...I did a search, but I guess it's only going back to Jan. 1st. The had some pics attached, he said he could pull trailers with it even with a 4 or 5 hp honda...

Thanks!

P.S. I've got s big server if you guys need any extra space for anything or pics, etc, etc....

Trevor, I bet that it's the Cub Cadet that Graeme Tatchell in Australia has.

49067.jpg

49068.jpg

49069.jpg

49070.jpg

Trevor, naw the archives on here go back farther then that, I think to October of 2003. And my personal archives go waaaaaay back. I find it easier to search in my personal archives by looking at thumbnail images.
happy.gif

I 'member one that had an xxx brand ENGINE and the drive was a belt dropping down to a drive shaft set in a bearing with a pulley for the belt.

Everybody must still be hung over ... the grammer and spellun on har taday !

Hung over?? Haven't had one of thouse in a long time.
happy.gif
Gave up the bottle and such many moons ago. Now I can remember where I parked the Cub in the morning.
proud.gif

The last time I had a drank I ended up wif one of these
49073.gif
yup 26 yars of marrage

Is Digger tryin to put a blade on his leaf blower so he'll be ready for the next snow storm ? He sure quite today ...

Figured what I have saved from not drinking the last 17 years I could have bought Cub Cadet Company. Period.

Pops

What's the cheapest and easiest/best way to put a loader on your 1X8/9? What type is preferred? PERSONALLY, I like the white one on Stan W.'s cub... And I know I'm startin something that will probably cause problems later, but is a gear drive or a hydro better for a loader?

digger, any specific type of tranny fluid I should put in the 100??? Time to do the fluids

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the info on throttle setting and bolts for starter. And I thought a bolt was a bolt. After I get parts its on to the carb rebuild. Gas is just shy of flowing out of carb and tractor won't even start at this point.

Back