• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 27, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art,
bottom.gif

What's the matter ppl , don't they allow you to have computers in prison ?

Did your mommy take away your computer privileges for not eating your broccoli ?

Are you hiding under the bed from the IRS ?

This place is a dead as if it were the weekend ...

I'm going back to my cave !

G'mornin Ken..

I thought I'd do this before Don T. gets here with his trailer:
80192.jpg

Frank: Is that TWO Cherokees I see settin' there. Hard to tell the one has a lot of snow on the grille.
buttrock.gif

Don T. is in Bethesda now. Not sure when he's heading out but I think later today.

Just in case Charlie didn't see my post last night I'll post photos this time.

80194.jpg

80195.jpg

80196.jpg

Vince, better start looking for a plow to use at PD, I have a feeling that mine, yes the one you've been borrowing the past few years, will be busy elsewhere.
wedgie.gif

Ah, that was going to be my next post.......

Hey Kraig, Any idea if a nice guy like me could borrow your plow again this year for Plow Day 15?

If not.....Maybe my dad would be interested in borrowing it.....

Did I ever tell you how nice it is of you to let me borrow this? Man, you are are super nice guy for letting us borrow it. Thank you again! And Many thank yous in Advance should I ever get to use it again! I get that Many thank yous in Advance from my customer in China.

No more PINK Cubs pics from me!

Can you get blood shot eyes from to much coffee ?
I'm half way there ... I'm to the shade of PINK right now ...

I gotta go back to my cave and sobber up ... or switch to decafe !

Boy, I don't know Vince......after a pink Cub you'll have to bury your nose deeper than that.
whistling.gif

Dang now he's tryin to git me dawg bit !

Gotta head back to the garage cleaning ... I know I've got 5 cubs in there somewhere ...

I highly doubt you would get bit by her, maybe if you did not throw a ball for her. She would do a poor job protecting my Cubs, just throw something like a ball and she will be gone for a 1/2 minute retreiving it.

Latest posts

Back