• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 27, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vince-
It's going to be difficult to pull Kraig's plow if you don't have any wheel weights after I take mine back from you now isn't it???
bottom.gif

Don't worry Kraig...one way or another we'll get him. I got your back....
baldguy.gif
buttrock.gif
devil2.gif
guitarist.gif

Man ya gotta love it when FedEx drops off NOS stuff for ya.
80224.jpg

Oh yea, this was in the other box.
A little off topic but still related.
80225.jpg

Art, saaaay, weren't you the one that started the "pink paint" stuff? I knew you were joking. Hmmmm no weights, no plow eh, I'm OK with that?
80227.gif
roflol.gif

Charlie, WOW, 1x4/5 grill screens, sweet! Man we gotta talk!
buttrock.gif

That "Parker Sweeper" salesman's sample (or whatever it is) is ON topic in my book, they made the "approved" sweeper for Cub Cadet....

Wheel weights? I remember something about wheel weights, seems I was storing some for someone who fail to pay the rent....... I think I got a nice price for them when they went down the road....
beerchug.gif

Now if you believe that, then we will definitely be painting someone's cub Pink.

Look at the nice wheel weights on the back of this 122!
80231.jpg

I bought a sleeve hitch for my 782 when the box came it was ripped open and the long lift arm was gone can some one tell what size of steel stock it made out of and how long and the location of the holes so I can make one thanks

Does anybody know the IH part # or the crossover # for "pink" paint?
roflol.gif

It seems to me that talk of a pink cub, would have meant a pink slip if you worked for IH!

Latest posts

Back