• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 25, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Matthew S.
You can, but it's hard on the clutch since even in 1st gear, it's to fast most of the time. The only way to slow it down enough without a creeper is to ride the clutch.

Great pics guys, keep'um comin. I didn't get any today, the wife had to stay inside with her cold.
And here comes round 3!
52302.jpg

Does the creeper replace the front housing?? My front housing is bad and leaks terrible due to someone screwing up the oil check level plug with a torch.......

I'm done with snow moving for now. The MF10 had an idler bearing go out on the auger chain. I did two of the neighbors driveways plus ours. That snow is wet and heavy. The 125 got a real workout today. We are very fortunate. The areas north of us haven't had power since around six o'clock last night. We have several limbs down and the wind is picking up again. I wish that Angel could get some action shots of the 125. That little fella really moves snow. It is warm enough to be melting things and the rain briefly turned to snow and then to a slow drizzle. I'm going to rest awhile.

Hello, Can anyone give me some info on this little IH trailer that I've come up with? It came with an IH rear blade and an IH 40 box blade. Thanks
52311.jpg

52312.jpg

Roland B.

I did a little research and Weight= mass x gravity. So basicly the hitch must be designed to lift and maintain 450lbs. Is that right? Or do you need to also add in the weight of the 3 point itself along with the weight it is lifting?

Rob

Tom, Farmall it was. I started out with the 1650 until I sheared the pin in the drive sprocket on the thrower. I took one look at the 12" drifts of wet slush/snow and went right to the M. Even it had trouble moving the piles of snow. After an hour of that, I got out the 106 for the clean up mode. That snow packed so easy and well that the 106 would push and walk right up the piles it made. I started at 8:30 and got back in at 12:00. I also finished up in the rain. I have a water puddle in front of my garage from everything melting. I even broke a weld on my blade in one of the ramming speed hits so I had to take a 15 minute break to weld it up. My wife even came out and got on the 109 to help. She was having fun until her feet got cold. She found out tennis shoes are not for working in the cold. We haven't had this many piles of snow in ages.

Got all the snow moved that we had. The 582 was out of commission cause the blade subframe got bent up Friday night clearing sleet so the 1450 with the qa42a stepped up quite nicely to the task but it was still a bear with an inch of ice under the snow even with chains on. Then just as I finished the neighbors drive the one QA pin on the snowthrower sheared off so it is out of commission until I get it fixed tommorrow.

Ron F:

I have re-read the spec and my interpretation is the implement alone that is considered.

thumbsup.gif

Craig P.
I've never seen a Cub trailer like that. The closest I can come is this one. Maybe someone else has though.
52314.jpg

Roland,

So 450lbs it is. Do you know if that also includes jerking from bumps and pot holes, or is that where you also have to add in the acceleration of the implement bounching?

Rob

Roland,

Forgot one thing. It says 450lbs is the minium what about the maxium weight?

Rob F:

" Forgot one thing. It says 450lbs is the minimum what about the maximum weight?"

The maximum is what ever the pump of the hydraulic system will produce.

We got some heav wet stuff and I hard an incredibly had time plowing. Even my buds loader had a hard time. I can't wait for spring!

Charlie -

Oh c'mon, that's a #3 trailer! You know, the cheapies they sold with the lawn tractor line.

52316.jpg

Looks like someone hacked up the hitch...

Dang it anyway... the lights have been blinking a couple of times in the last few minutes. The temp is at 31* and that stinking wind is still going. Last thing we need is to have the power go out.

Hugh S. Since I have to take the Bolens blade off the 125 to get everything in the garage now I noticed that I bent the mule drive rod that holds the blade on. It must've happened when I accidently hit a couple of spots wher the neighbor's sidewalk is lower than the dirt around it. I was digging out the daughter's car. She had to move it last night due to a tree limb falling on it. Hood, door and broken mirror damage. I'm glad that that rod is the "weak" spot. It's an easy fix.

I'm starting to yearn for some of this kind of seat time.
52319.jpg

Thanks for the info guys. That is the size of the box but someone must have put a different tongue and axle under it. This one is a square tube tongue all the way back to the axle and the axle is beefier. Looks factory though. Thanks again.
PS You all can keep the snow. I just got rid of the 4 inches of solid ice that has been here for about two months.

Well, Its now time......
52323.jpg

Does this look like the correct one? I believe I need one left hand and one right hand. Is this correct?
52324.gif

Back