Archive through February 22, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don... I saw that also...never know what custom stuff guys are doin...
lazerburn.gif

Don T - yup, ya fooled me on that one.

Kraig - Oh Great One Keeper of the Photos - thanks for looking at the whole pic and setting us straight.

Lewis - I don't know why you keep climbing that tree. I already said it ain't safe and Josh is really hanging out there now.

I didn't ask for your IH Registration Card (and it says Cadet 107 on it anyway).

This is the Kohler tag I was talking about. It would be nice if you could read the Kohler Serial No. so you can determine the build date. You might also notice it has the holes in the shroud for the metal tag that should be found on a 127. (This could be interesting if it's a late production 127 and Kohler was just making the switch over in tags. Glad I'm not standing close to the tree).
294685.jpg

Harry...
I see the saw...
The reg card has the tractor serial # on it.
The engine is 3020245

Thought I'd try this and now I'm a believer....VINIGAR!!

Plastic bucket and a gallon of the stuff...couple nites turns the crusty rust into mush and with a very few minutes at the wire wheel I have paintable parts!

Lew, Gonna hang your tractor picture in my shop for inspiration!!

?? the head bolts and tins are all to be painted at the same time while on the assembled engine, correct??

294714.jpg

I'm out of the tree!!!! Thanks Marlin! And I'm glad I am since Harry is underneath the tree with the gun.
a_blink2.gif

Harry, I think the dipstick question has somewhat been answered. I'm not gonna dwell anymore on it. Lew's now up in the tree.
whistling.gif

Don, pretty pricey to have that snow removed, but what's it gonna cost to fix the roof if it caves in? And on the plus side, you'd have more snow to blow once he gets it off the roof.
wink.gif

Kraig,
Thanks for the emoji cartoon. Pretty funny!
lol.gif

Kraig M. You're very welcome.
happy.gif

Josh S. Here's one for you...
294720.gif

They're talking snow tonight. Looks like some seat time on Fancy's 1650 with the blade tomorrow after work.

Lew..Nice IH Registration card. I haven't seen 1 of those since I wrote warranty claims in the mid '80's

Don T:
Check the idea for snow removal I left in the Sandbox for ya....

Latest posts

Back