• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 22, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Lew, Lew has all the good stuff
beer2.gif

Thanks guys
Todd,Mr Bolens looks to have everything.
Nice collection John.

Lewis...is that Cub yellow??...looks darker??..
1a_scratchhead.gif
..but It looks great!!

I dunno about that Lew - I know I've got a few packages from this guy named "Palma"... he has the neat stuff!

Lewis - goldangit now - is that a dip stick in the cam cover? Does it have that knurled end? And how about the fill stick on the top. Can you pull it out and post a pic of the Y-shaped end. Josh is still holding onto the limb and the tree hasn't fallen yet.
(by the way, nice looking paint work).

Harry

Now yourstuck on oil dip sticks. I saw that and well it looked like a few tractors I have here. But I did notice something different with the wiring on the right front frame rail for the seat position .
1a_scratchhead.gif

Yes Harry it is knurled, and the short dipstick is how you describe it,cub is stored an hour away,but I happen to have a few other dipsticks just like it.

Lewis P

Just what is that on the inside of the frame rail ?
looks like a piece of pipe with the wiring harness running through it ??? or what do I see there.

Got a quote to shovel the snow off my hose roof today . 350.00$ he wants !!!!! dang winter , but the house is making some weird snaps and cracking noises.

Lewis - that tree is still dieing and Josh is still on the limb. That looks like a replacement engine to me. It has an ID sticker on the flywheel shroud and I don't think those came out until the 1x8/9 series. Better check the build date of the Serial No.

I think Don is talking about that tube on the inside of the right frame rail towards the front. Wondering what it is.

Don T - $350 to shovel your roof, dang it. I suppose it's still better than having it fall in. I hope the guy is gonna carry the snow away with him for that price. Ain't even a dangerous job cause if you slide off you land in a snow pile.
biggrin.gif

Don, I believe what you are seeing is the crankshaft. The wire just happens to be routed so that it appears to be emerging from the end of it.

Marlin, thanks for the out on a limb gif.
happy.gif

Josh =
<center>
294651.gif
</center>

<font size="-1">Hydro</font> = <center>
Shotgun.gif
</center>

Back