• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 22, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brandon- I've replaced the QA pins on my blade with a solid piece of 1/2" HR Rod along with several on the QA snowchuckers that I've owned over the years, best investment in a cub attachment that I made IMHO>

Why is it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide in heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

Thanks for the info. I saw how to adjust the PTO in the book after i asked how to.

Guys, PLEASE hit the "enter"/"return" key between pics so I don't have to go to the next room to read the posts. Right now, the posts are about 2 1/4 screens wide.

It's not wide anymore.
bouncy.gif

Dave H. Thank You for posting your pics of the correct shade of green deemed appropriate for this forum. And you have a very nice looking Cub.
happy.gif

Willian B. Congratulations on your recent acquisitions.
beerchug.gif

Angel just said that according to the paper it is supposed to get to 38* today. Ohmigod.... MORE Global Warming from all these Cub Cadets having to move so dang much snow this winter.
biggrin.gif

Thanks, Charlie.
William B,
Is that electric lift from a wideframe? My 147 is my favorite tilling tractor.

Rick-
Any flat-base oil pan will work. I think my engine was from a 104/5. You'll just need to drill a new hole through the frame for the oil-drain plug, and it helps to weld a nut on the drain-plug so you can use a ratchet with an extention to drain the oil instead of trying to fit an open end or crescent wrench under that classically narrow frame.

<font size="-2">I can't remember if I had to drill new holes for the engine mount bolts or not...
79972.gif

I think I just knocked the nuts off the back of the old holes.</font>

79973.jpg

Hugh-
I'm not a leader, I'm just an instigator.....
asthanos.gif

hello guys. Jim wants me to make the trip to Bethesda MD 20814 to get his 125 he paid for. i`am thinking of making the trip. he asked me because i`am planning a trip to Maine to Frank C for a bunch of parts that i have bought off epay and other (snow blade). so i have been thinking of makeing the long drive there 828miles from Franks place in Maine.I would not know what to Charge for that trip. later Don T

Back