Archive through February 20, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcurrier

displayname
Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)
I've been offered a Kohler connecting rod, #45 067 25, for the K341 (thank you, Harry). Now I'm going to need the piston kit, #45 874 11, to go with it. Any help will be appreciated, no help will be understood.
happy.gif

Looking for a complete sleeve hitch for my 73. I have the rear lift on it. May also be interested in a complete working tiller. Something for spring. I am on long island but can travel ny nj ct pa. Bobby 631 295 0604 or email [email protected]. thx

Robert check the for sale section Paul Bell has one for sale

Hi guys I'm looking for hayban sickle bar mower for a 107

Looking for a hood, front grill and housing, side panels, and a tunnel cover for a 782. May be interested in a rolling chassis or a parts machine is someone has one for the right price. If it's a roller, it must be in Iowa. Please, no out of state offers for rolling chassis (the parts listed above I would be interested in if one will ship). I'm not going to come get it. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks. Located in Springville IA.

Looking for a solid 42' or 54' snow plow for a narrow frame. Have parts to trade if I have what you need.

Tom - just a couple things. I believe we decided a "plow" goes on the rear of a CC. Also, if you're looking for one that is 42feet or 54feet wide/long you're unlikely to find one.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Yes it seems to me that we have talked about this before but from my standpoint it's Mouldboard plow
Snow plow
and construction/earthmoving equipment it's a blade ie. dozer blade/Grader blade.

Now if you go further with this Charlie may want to open a thread in the sandbox.

I am looking for a few items for a new project. I need a good used clutch hanger bracket and pin, cast iron clutch rod/brake rod lever and the rods for the same for a 582 Cub Cadet gear drive. I also need a good used 1st/reverse shifter fork for the trans. I need these pretty quick as I am trying to get the tractor together for an event at the end of the month. I almost forgot. I also need just 1 headlight retaining spring that holds the headlight in the headlight bracket for the same 582.
Thanks,
Greg

i am in need of a part for my 401 54" snow blade. pn#HA14297 strap,cross shaft support. TIA chris

Looking for a complete headlight panel for my model 105 cub. Also looking for the upper lift casting with mounting shaft, reach arm and its mount to the rock shaft and a spring assist. I have the lower bracket and the pin that goes in the upper casting. Almost forgot, I am hunting either a decent fiberglass seat pan or someone to fix mine, its busted around the mounting plate and I would like to keep the white seat, looks better to me on a cub. Thanks in advance. Mike and Michele T

I got my clutch hanger and pin and shifter forks purchased that I needed but I still need the following: A clutch rod/brake rod lever and the linkage rods for the same for a 582 Cub Cadet gear drive. I also need just 1 headlight retaining spring that holds the headlight in the headlight bracket for the same 582.
Thanks,
Greg

Looking for a dash tower that is correct for a 73. Must be in good restorable condition and include PTO engagement lever.

Edit to previous post: inclusion of PTO lever preferred but not absolutely necessary.

Latest posts

Back