Archive through February 20, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin for a inexpensive model 72. Needs to have its original engine, can be non running. prefer to have the zig zag style 6-12 rear tires. Trying to replicate the very first cub I owned when I was 9. Somewhere close to Kokomo, IN or able to bring to Portland IN show in May. Thanks in advance. mike

With all the talk on the main forum about front PTO's now I need one.
angry.gif

The PTO pulley on my freinds 104 is broke. I just need the pulley or the whole thing. Need it quick. Thanks.

looking for 26x12x12 carlyle lug tires for pulling contact info in profile. Thanks

Hey Tim Gratz, i have a set of pulling tires and wheels u might be interested in, the rear tires are carliles 26x12x12 uncut, the fronts are 3 50x 8 three ribs i have pics on my phone so give me a call and i will send them to you, thanks, Tim. my no is 1 815 718 2246.

Looking for a nice used rear correct rim for the rear of a 982. Will consider to purchase a pair. Rim(s) must not be bent, or rusted badly. Some surface rust from regular use will be ok. Please send pictures and price to my email address.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back