• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 20, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CLEANING OUT MY SHOP. ONE QUIETLINE HYDRO DASH TIN $ 15.00. QUIETLINE GRILLE CUT OUT AROUND MUFFLER OPENING $ 10.00. REBUILT CUB CADET CREEPER DRIVE $ 225.00. CONTACT ME AT [email protected] FOR PICTURES AND MORE INFORMATION.

254975.jpg

254976.jpg

I have for sale a set of 4 powdercoated rims and rear Carlisle Power Trac AG tires 23X8.5X12. These are new tires that I mounted and drove around the yard and that's it!! As I recall, you can't buy this tire in this size anymore. They still have the "Hair" on them. The front rims are the wide ones made for a narrow frame that uses bearings as you can see in the picture. The rear rims are not the wide 8.5 rims-rather the ones that came standard on my 149. I would like $300 + shipping. PM me or contact me at: [email protected] or 636.443.5936
Thanks for looking, Mark
254998.jpg

It's time to move some of these down the road. All run except one and some have a few options...

123-$300, runs well, but needs work. Engine has been rebuilt
105-$400, Great original condition, comes with 42 inch deck.
71-$400, comes with round fenders, rebuilt engine, 38 inch deck
72- $325, has 10hp engine, paint rough, smokes slightly at startup
129-$500, has low houred 12hp crate motor, 44 inch deck, good mowing tractor.
106-$475, has 1x4/5 lights and rear pto, runs great.
Cadet 85 for parts, $100

I do have pictures of each model that I am selling. Prices are firm, no trades. Please email me (in profile) if you want pictures and details. Location: Springville IA. Thanks.

I have a couple of Cyclops super steer front steering setups for sale to convert the old Cub Cadets for better steering/tighter turning radius. Amazing difference! I can sell just the front axle/spindles/tie rod, etc. or I have the wheels/tires that match. $100 plus shipping for the axle setup and $25.00 plus shipping for the tires/wheels setup. Just a few left...get'em while you can

have lots of equipment for sale

brinly breaking plow 10" complete 125.00
brinly breaking plow 8" complete 100.00
brinly tandem set of disks take 200.00 for the set

have lots more front blades,middle buster,disk plow,planter,3pts,hydro lifts for narrow&wide frames,and bout 50 parts tractors email me for needs. can ship most items.

Model 1 tiller, includes rear belt and gearbox. It's in great unmolested original condition. I need to sell to buy 2 more tractors, tiller is in Easley SC, $400 call or text Earl 864-382-6677
Charlie was here
255211.jpg

Charlie was here
255212.jpg

Charlie was here
255213.jpg

Tractors listed on 3/6 are still for sale! Decided I will take reasonable offers and/or possible trades (see trading section). Email [email protected] or call/text 319-929-0902. thanks.

Latest posts

Back