• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 18, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mheinlein

displayname
Marlin Heinlein
IHCCW.COM IHCCW.COM IHCCW.COM

I would like to invite anyone looking for NOS, NEW, or USED CUB CADET PARTS or ATTACHMENTS to check out our new web site that we just launched today.

http://www.ihccw.com

If you don't see what you are looking for please contact us.

Please bear with us as we continue adding new items to the site.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve ihccw.com please let us know.

When you are there BOOKMARK US.

Thanks You,
Marlin Heinlein

IHCCW.COM

Nice site Marlin

My cam does have a close up option, perhaps I need more practice.

Anybody have tips on preparing the fiberglass center console for paint? I was thinking some light sanding and shoot away. Any thoughts?

HEY CHARLIE OR OTHERS
DO YOU KNOW IF THERE IS A MANUAL FOR THE THREE POINT HITCH OR JUST THE INFO IN THE CUB MANUALS
THANK YOU JASON

Todd,
I hang out at an auto body shop and all they do for fiberglass and plastics, is wet sand, prime, and paint.

Charlie, Kathy who? There are a few around here. Glad mine wasn't twins!

Todd , Cody , i worked in a fiberglass plant for 20yrs and after wet sanding wash it down with acetone then prime and sand then paint and it will come out great.my .02

OK, A sunny day prompted a few pictures. Unfortunately, it is after the work is done and all cleaned up.
happy.gif
I added one more weight to the back. I am hoping to get one more to balance it out.
79686.jpg

79687.jpg

79688.jpg

79689.jpg

Kraig - <font color="0000ff">"Hmmm, I could use another Killer Kohler K301..."</font>
You got bit by the Hot Rod bug
biggrin.gif

When you clean (you probably got it done now) the engine area around the frame check for cracks !
If I remember right my 122 right frame was cracked just rearward of the front axle pivot cross member where it was welded.

John, very nice loader.
I see you live not to far from me and I pass through Olympia a few times a year, ya better chain that thing down hehe

Well we only got about 1" of snow last night, but MAJOR winds really piled it up (8") in some places, yet bare in others. Its amazing how hard-packed a wind-driven snow can get!

I took the 2072 out for clean-up-duty. My better half picked up the camera and snapped some photos through the window. That 20h.p. Magnum really barks!

Here's a sample...

79708.jpg

TODD....sorry man but im a bit lazy and it takes me about a half hour to type just a bit and when i noticed the caps i wasnt going to type it again!!
Charlie
thank you sir!thats exactly what im lookin for
Frank
I did get it.still havent went down to pick it up but i almost cant stand waiting!!

Marlin could you post the actual contact e mail adress here for me?I know its a pain but this stinkin computer wont allow me to click on e mail adress links ,it gives me a default message,and im computer dumb!!I know I know enough.
The new 123 has wheel weights a hitch hydraulic lift and what looks to be the original seat in good condition.Doesnt run though but i do have a running motor,just in case!

Jason D.
I'm NOT gonna edit another one of your post man!
bash.gif

Click Marlins Sponsor button above and go to where it says Contact us, Click that and your email program will bring up and email to him.

Ask your question that way or call the numbers he has listed on his website.

Back