• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 16, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glen nice blade set up
beerchug.gif

Nick - Guess I'll have to keep it rated PG when she is around and hope and pray that it comes off easy as cake. I'm guessing that it has never come off.

Charlie, I'm thinking he did. Even if he didn't I think he should still take the blame.
bottom.gif

I was just waitin' for somebody else to post ....... been a long night !

A while back there was some talk of dashes, I was diggin through some boxes yesterday and ran across these. It's amazing what you find if you just take the time to look.
51930.jpg

51931.jpg

Glen C. - That decal was peeled back a few years ago as a result of trying to mask it off for painting. I've since bought new decals but have yet to put them on. And at the rate I'm going, I'll have to repaint before I do.

Jerry H. - The mirror is from a bicycle - something I just clamped on to the PTO lever. It's one of those convex deals where things are 'closer than they appear'. It does come in handy occasionally.

Hugh - Let's see some pics!

Latest posts

Back