• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 15, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Original mower deck.
$150.00 or best offer.
Pick up in NW Indiana
221718.jpg

221719.jpg

Erik P.
I have an interest in your 147 and would like to see some pics. I sent you an Email, but no answer. My Email is in my profile. Thanks, Gary.

NOS cigarette element $30/shipped
NEW (Cub Cadet)Cyclops decal for a SGT. $50/shipped

221755.jpg

221756.jpg

Cab for 982 or other super tractors, factory made looks like a Cozy. need to pickup here will not ship. Can e-mail pictures. $650.00 or part interesting trade. Thank You

The Cub 108 I posted for sale on February 16 has been sold.
Thanks,
James Reese

Cub Cadet 108 lawn tractor for sale, $250.00. No key. Probably does not run, but parts are fine; worked appr. 12 years ago. Stopped using and hasn't been started since. Pick-up only at my location in Hunterdon Co., NJ -- appr. 50 miles due west of NYC.

The sale of the assist is pending.

Original mower deck: 100.00}

Back