• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through February 15, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Original mower deck.
$150.00 or best offer.
Pick up in NW Indiana
221718.jpg

221719.jpg

Erik P.
I have an interest in your 147 and would like to see some pics. I sent you an Email, but no answer. My Email is in my profile. Thanks, Gary.

NOS cigarette element $30/shipped
NEW (Cub Cadet)Cyclops decal for a SGT. $50/shipped

221755.jpg

221756.jpg

Cab for 982 or other super tractors, factory made looks like a Cozy. need to pickup here will not ship. Can e-mail pictures. $650.00 or part interesting trade. Thank You

The Cub 108 I posted for sale on February 16 has been sold.
Thanks,
James Reese

Cub Cadet 108 lawn tractor for sale, $250.00. No key. Probably does not run, but parts are fine; worked appr. 12 years ago. Stopped using and hasn't been started since. Pick-up only at my location in Hunterdon Co., NJ -- appr. 50 miles due west of NYC.

The sale of the assist is pending.

Original mower deck: 100.00}

Latest posts

Back