• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 10, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwestfall

displayname
Chris Westfall
misc cub parts 2-spindle bearings for original deck 16.00
283503.jpg

48" deck spindle kit 20.00
283504.jpg

clutch shaft bearing retainer for original n.l.a. 15.00

3 point lift bar for 1810 series. Believe part # is 703-0811 but not 100% sure.
I was told that is what this fits.
$15 plus shipping from 52041
weighs about 7 Lbs
1.5" x .50" bar

283650.jpg

283651.jpg

283652.jpg

283653.jpg

283654.jpg

Parts I still have from a previous post a few weeks ago:

Starter. 25+ shipping
Wide frame hood brace
149/169/etc wiring harness pretty nice still
Quietline hydro handle and controls
Steering wheel (straight but not restoration)

Wide frame hydrostatic handle
Choke and throttle cables
Anything else pictured

10$ each or 3 for 25. Less for small unmentioned parts. $50 for everything including starter

Nice little 129, very straight unmolested machine.
Older repaint. Everything works, even the start safety switch.
42" blade with manual angle and 4 link chains.
One of the nicest I've had and I hate to even list it but I need the funds and space to move ahead with my loader tractor.
It is as good as you will find. Fresh piston last summer.

2-16-14
Tune up including timing and new spark plug / fuel line with filter.
Changed oil to 10w-30 full synthetic oil.
Adjusted steering and hydro linkage

$550 try and find a better one.

283820.jpg

Seeing if there's any interest in my 100. It's got the round fenders and a rear lift. The motor that's sitting in it is off a 70, but it's not hooked up. Since I'm pretty on the fence about getting rid of it, I'll hold onto it unless I can get $500 (or some neat attachment for my quietlines or farmall cub). Located near Linn, Missouri.

283883.jpg

283884.jpg

Hey, let's think spring!!!
#1 tiller with gear box. Good shape, surface rust only. Kept inside since I've owned it.
$400 obo. (motivated to sell)
284022.jpg

284023.jpg

Cadet 55- engine is locked up, body has one crack up front and a few small chips on rear edge, 28 mower deck, good transmission. $50 sioux falls sd.
284090.jpg

284091.jpg

284092.jpg

284093.jpg

Haban 60 inch mower deck. Spindles and bearings all in good shape. Came off a 2072. Has everything there. The front wheels are worn other than that not in bad shape. Good blades on it. Call Austin for questions or pictures 618-795-5722. Asking $525

Dan F,
You Cadet is listed in the wrong spot. o to the Off Topic section.

Sarah K. That little 100 keeps saying to you... "Put a 12 horse Kohler in me and refurbish me."
happy.gif

Had some time in the garage today and found some "stuff" to sell;
Two (2) QL steering wheels $15. each both for $25. + sh.
QL non-headlight screen $10. + sh.
Two (2) QL fiberglass dashes one better that other. $20. and $25. Both for $40.+ sh.
QL muffle box tin work $40. + sh.
86-169 series Headlight panel and one trim ring. One hole in trim ring need to be re-tapped. $010. + sh.
QL firewall/heat shield w/good-nice rubber $10. + sh.
OT fuel tank, good shape. +/- one gallon. $10. + sh.
Lots of pictues to post here, email for photos

Marlin, I rolled the 100 into my garage Sunday afternoon. It's still available for trade for a neat Cub attachment, but it may be in pieces and getting shiny soon :)

2- #30 carbs from a quite line 1 has been completely rebuilt with new throttle shaft bushing,100.00 the other came from a running motor 60.00 plus shipping[ [email protected]]

I have a QA-42 it was originally for a narrow frame but has been modified to fit a wide frame. I used it for a couple of seasons on my 86 and it worked great. 150.00 obo. Mule drive off of an 86 in good condition 75.00 obo. Cast iron mower deck off of an 86 has good spindles and rear gauge wheels 75.00 obo.

Hey Tom!

Can we get at least a "dot" for a chuckle before this post gets poofed!???

I was biting my tounge on the "Cadet" post and trying to be good here. <font size="-2">(four posts betweeen the two of 'em)</font> Just for you Wayne I'll cover 'em both.

Here's a nice complete Narrow Frame Spring Assist. Fits all NF tractors (except the Original).

Also have a Narrow Frame 3-point Sleeve Hitch (not pictured). The Sleeve Hitch fits all Narrow Frame tractors as well (except the Original). If you use the Sleeve Hitch on a 1x6/7 series tractor you need to add a frame bracket which I don't have.

NF Spring Assist $75 plus shipping
NF 3-PT Sleeve Hitch $100 plus shipping
Buy them both and get FREE SHIPPING.

284531.jpg

Harry-

Are you calling a 3 pt lift a "sleeve hitch"? A narrow frame 3 pt will not fit a wf yet a sleeve hitch will fit both. This has been talked about here before.

A picture might also help for the unfamiliar.

Latest posts

Back