• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 10, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As posted on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 09:12 pm:

Two (2) QL steering wheels $15. each both for $25. + sh.
QL non-headlight screen $10. + sh.
Two (2) QL fiberglass dashes one better that other. $20. and $25. Includes tin and rubber rings. Both for $40.+ sh.
QL muffle box tin work $40. + sh.
OT fuel tank, good shape. +/- one gallon. $10. + sh.
284536.jpg

284537.jpg

284538.jpg

284539.jpg

284540.jpg

Clarification on my posting below for NF Spring Assist and NF 3-Point Hitch. I should have called the 3-Point Hitch just that. Sleeve Hitch is apparently not correct terminology. I have for sale:

Narrow Frame Spring Assist, $75 plus shipping
Narrow Frame 3-Point Hitch, $100 plus shipping
Buy both and get Free Shipping

I'll try to get a pic of the 3-Point Hitch in the near future. Thanks to Wayne for pointing out my error.

I have a set of rims with 1 inch spindle bearings. rims are in good shape and bearings look good. $40 plus shipping. Please email me for more information and pics. Thanks. Located in Springville IA.

This is just an FYI. Seen yesterday in a farm paper, a 108 Cub w/plow(blade??) and 50" deck. It's in Central Jersey. If you have an interest, I can send you the name and phone number.
NOTE: I have no idea what this, if you contact owner your on your own.

For sale: IH Cub Cadet 1250. Runs very well. Just cleaned the carb and put in a new key switch. Charges, starts good. Good tires all the way around, hydro works excellent, no slow down or speed up. Sheet metal is in good shape. Hour meter works. It will need side shields and some muffler box tin, but the muffler box has all the bolt holes intact. comes with a 44 inch deck and mule drive. PTO works. $400. Please email me if interested. Pics will be up soon. Located in Springville IA. Thanks.

for sale: Narrow frame quick attach blade. Used this past winter on a 126. Has some PO mods but worked fine for me. Just looking to move it for shed space. $75. Please email for more info and pics. Located in Springville IA.

I was told this came off a Model 128. I'm not a wideframe guy, but I think it's all there but the 1/2 inch rod that connects it to the tractor frame. The spring shows some rust (see picture) but I think it will work OK. The bolt for the spring assist looks to be a piece of all thread with a double nut. $135 plus shipping. My email address is pf2 at evansville dot edu. Of course use "@" and ".".

284586.jpg

284587.jpg

284588.jpg

Back