• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 05, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kirk L.
You sure about that number?
It belongs to Depco Inc., but I don't see where they sell hub caps. They are in Noblesville, IN 46060.

Looking for a good used carb. for a 16hp. Briggs that is in a Cub Cadet 582.
Thanks.

Charlie,
Yes, I found the receipt from the last set I bought from them. Been about 2 years ago though. Don't know for sure if they still handle them. At the time they had 6",8",12" hub caps in both "baby moon" and "cone" style caps.

WTB: Carter #30 carburetor for 1650 [K341 engine]; will consider fully rebuilt Walbro.

Thanks,

Terry

Looking for a NICE set of 4 X 8 Original version front tires and a Original front rim

Charlie...Out of curiosity, I called Depco Inc. today to see if they still sell lawn and garden tractor hub caps. They have all sizes and styles except for the 8" baby moons. More are on the way though.

WANTED: Narrow front tires original tread design with diamonds on edges of tread.

BIG MONEY PAID FOR NEW OLD STOCK

ALSO LOOKING FOR USED ONES

I am looking for the tires that came originally on many models of narrow frame cub cadet of the mid to late 1960's. These tires were made by Firestone (I think) and they have 4 straight lines of tread in the center and an interlocking diamond/triangle pattern on the edges. They are on 8" diameter rims. Size 4.80 x 8. I had them on my 73 and on my 100 and 124. They are somewhat rotten now.

I want some useable tires. My first choice is New Old Stock. I am willing to pay well for these (several 100's of dollars). My next choice is some tires that you bought new old stock and perhaps used them on a tractor that was kept inside. The better the condition and the younger the age, the more I will pay. These were made as late as 25 years ago. I would rather have 25 year old ones than 45 year old ones. There must be some NOS ones around. IF not, there must be some people who bought NOS ones and will sell them for a profit. Maybe they used them, maybe not.

I will also consider buying used ones. If they are in useable condition, I would probably want to buy them with the wheels because removing them from the wheels and remounting them would not be good for them.

If you sell these, you can upgrade your tractor to the wider front tires that were optional. You can buy correct tires for the wide wheels brand new for a fraction of the money I will pay for the old style narrow ones.

Thank you for your consideration.

Finders fee paid for leads that result in purchase.

Hmmm...I guess after that <u>one shot wonder</u> I'm not getting any tires~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi,
I am looking for a grill guard/carry all that mounts to the front of an Original??
Thank You!
Paul

Latest posts

Back