• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 05, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodsmith

displayname
Rodney Smith
old.gif

WANTED:
Pin,spring,and knob for pivit on my 42" rear I.h. blade.
ROD
[email protected]
220817.jpg

need a set of rear tires and wheels for my 86 would like them to be 8.50 or 10.50 wide close to indiana thanks

Looking for chain tensioner assembly for QA36A snowthrower. The entire assembly or just the housing. Bearing went out on mine and ate out the outer bearing race.

Im looking for a 7 or 8 hp Kohler engine for my Cub Cadet 70. I would like one that runs decent that smokes little to none. Please email me at [email protected] with a location and a price. Would prefer an engine near Ames IA. Thank you

Looking for a rear pto shifter/coupler. The one that slides on the shaft to engage the rear pto. Thanks

Think I'd like to add hydraulic lift to my 125. I know they're rare and expensive, but you only live once, right?

hey everyone! looking for another "$100 beater" looking for a tractor that is complete but dont run in the northern il area. CCO,70,100,123,1250,whatever you got please call
(815)701 8167 kevin

Still Looking for a good plastic dash with good lettering for a 782 or 1811, 1812.

Anyone have a copy of a service manual for an IH built 982? I need one for the earlier serial numbers. Let me know. Put "service manual 982" in the subject line if you e-mail me.

[email protected]

Thanks

Anyone have a headlight ring like the one pictures that ya will sell me
dunno.gif
It for a set used on a Cub Cadet Original a guy dropped off. Looks a little different from the others I've used.
It is 4" across from front inner edge to edge. Must have the same tighten screw style to match. Let me know if ya will sell me one mailed to zip 44216 (clinton, Ohio)
You can call or email (330) 592-5640 or [email protected]

221242.jpg

I'm looking for a pair of disk rotors from an 82 series or newer Cub Cadet -- the ones with the large hole in the center and that fit the bolt pattern. Please send pictures and a price shipped to Boonville, IN, 47601. My email is pf2 at evansville dot edu. TIA

I have a set of calipers but might also be interested in newer calipers if the price is right.

Paul

Wanted; Pulling parts;

Looking for a pair of 12x12 aluminum wheels with 4/8 offset. They need to be the type that will work with external disc brakes. If they could be picked up at the Talmage, OH NQS pull or the Keystone Nationals pull that would be ideal. I could also pick up at one of the Pa plow days.

Also looking for a good used 18/20 gear set.

email me at farmallgray at aol.com (change the "at" to @)

WTB Hydraulic lift, with rockshaft, for NF (model 100). Must be in good shape, without bent pulley. I will pay extra for a rebuilt unit. Thanks Greg [email protected]

Looking for 2 (782) sized front rims. Do not have to have tires on them. Straight rims no dents, reasonably priced. They are for a friend with a 782. Near northern Il. or southern Wis. if possible. Thanks Chris

Hiya everyone, I'm looking for hub caps for a 127? Did they make them and if so, any around?

Brad B, They were made to fit all Cub Cadets. They are around, but big $$$.

Brad, Call 1-800-899-3372 for hub caps. I have bought a few sets from them. Just can't remember the company name.

Latest posts

Back