• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 03, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff-
The exhaust pipe for my Kohler is a couple of the "J" bends out of stainless that I had someone at work weld together. (there's a couple guys at work that do some VERY nice show-quality welds)

Brendan,
The thing to do would be to go drag that sucker out, take a pic.
Post it here and then we'll see if it will work or can be adapted.
biggrin.gif

I'll see if I can get a couple pics of it this week.

Hugh,
You oughta know that all I have to do is crank the thermostat on that 250,000 BTU LB White hog house heater and the garage hits 75 in about 3 minutes!
biggrin.gif

Brendan - I use to pull 2 DB's (never could find a 3rd) but I converted them to 3-pt. They were sold through Sears. I think they were 10". I think they originally had the clevis hookup like a Brinly but with a real long bar not short like Charlie's post.

http://www.davidbradley.net/

Thanks Charlie... Hopefully it gives any one who wants a different exhaust setup without makin a stack can use em to their advantage, werked for me, untill I got verticalitius...

I forgot all about that small cub heater that ya have Charlie. Must be CRS catching up with me!!

I know it is off topic, but the Colts beat The Bears 29-17 final score Wooo Hooooo
beer2.gif
beerchug.gif
buttrock.gif

Back