• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 02, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David...LOL--That's one discontented cat in the second pic!

Fuzzy Faceplant...

283871.jpg

"Plerched" on the chair arm, leaves her arms free to killed Jax when he walks by....
283872.jpg

Scott..I can't make out much of Fuzzy in the first pic, other then her tail. and the second one with her hanging from the arm of the chair is tooo funny..lol

David, does your sis have a pic of her kitty hanging from the exercise bike seat? I would LOVE to see that.

Cath

her snout is buried between her front lags in my wife's elbow

haha Scott..I think I identified some whiskers but that is about it. THIS is worse then trying to figure out a pussle...well Fuzzy IS Fuzzy for sure..lol

Cath

Scott, I love the Fuzzy Faceplant Foto! And the one on the chair is just too funny.
happy.gif

Scott-

Those pics are too funny!

Ole Barney is hanging around a lot better now. He did stay out last evening until about 8:30 not answering my calls but he was tracking a big possum. It came to the front door and Barney was close by trying to figure out how to catch such a big rat. He and Lynda have been play fighting a lot as well. They both have marks around their necks but nothing serious.

Lynda may have caught her first mouse yesterday. She showed up with it shortly after daybreak and played with it for hours. I finally had to get rid of it last night.

Graygirl was in rare form yesterday. She actually showed Barney some attention by ambushing him several times. One time I saw her roll him and he looked up like "What the hell???". She's still killing and eating things on a regular basis. She found a tree that houses some flying squirrels so I've been doing a little scolding. She will sit at the base and apparently wait for them to come down at some point then BAM! I praise her for the rats and mice but she still shows up with birds, baby squirrels, and baby rabbits from time to time.

Millie is the sweetheart of the bunch. Lately she has taken up on my lap and seems to like or appreciate my attention a little more. When she gets gone I know she's on a tractor seat sleeping and will ignore my calls. She really likes the 1250s seat for some reason.

I've finally accepted the fact that I'm just here to accommodate their needs. Every time I start to do something I have to stop and cater to a cats need. It either wants in or out or in Barneys case he wants me to rub his belly by plopping down and rolling over when he sees me coming.

Latest posts

Back