• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 31, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lay off the beans and close the winder, it's kold in har !

Then I will think im in florida blowing sand .Does it get that warm in there. there is a off switch on the heater.

Kentuck,
We actually got about 3" of snow last night. Just enough for the leave blower to handle this morning!
angry.gif

Charlie, we received alot of snow here last night. I do wish I had put some slip plate on my thrower however. I used it for about one minute, and it was all pluged up. Off it went and re-installed the blade to finish the job.

Happy Ney Year everyone!!!
beer2.gif
beerchug.gif

Jeff B. The product Plexus that Kyle M spoke of, is one of the plastic polishes that I sell here at the Harley Dealership. The other one I sell is Novus , Novus comes in Three versions. 1, 2 & 3. 1 is for cleaning and protecting, 2 is for fine scratches, and 3 is for deeper scratches. I would stick to 1 & 2 on the thin windows of the cab.
One main thing to remember on plastic windows is not to use any cleaning products with ammonia in them. Ammonia over time tends to make the plastic “haze “quicker than the Sun will make them do naturally.

Glen M. Yes, cold temperatures will affect a battery. If a battery is great shape, fully charged, and fairly new, it can with stand the colder temps a lot easier, but if the battery has some age on it and is not up to full specs, it can discharge quicker in the colder weather.
Was it you that had said that you work at a motorcycle shop? If so, the same battery tenders you sell to your customers that do not ride during the winter, will work for your Cub’s battery as well. Tenders, un like a trickle charger, will not over charge your battery.

KENtuck,
That's a 12in. plow best I can measure. Know what you mean about the soil. Dirt on this hill is mostly churt and clay. The first couple of rounds was ground that hadn't been turned in about 15 yrs. Not sure about the weights. Fellow I traded with, for that 102, let them go with it. They were not mounted, tractor had no fenders, tires dry rotted, etc.,etc.,etc...
BTW. Sounds like Murphy has moved in with you.

Latest posts

Back