• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 31, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just would like to wish everyone a happy new year!
groupwave.gif

Back at ya Charlie - you too Bryan! (and Ranger Buck, wherever he is tonight...)

Happy New Year
beer2.gif
to everyone on the Forum

It's to quite around here , I'm gonna call the paramedics! Everybody must still be partying or hung over.
49012.gif
49013.gif

KENtuck,
I figured you would have been on the water trying to catch that New Years day fish.

Eric N:

49021.jpg

The correct bolt for this Starter Mount is: KH-234948, which is a 3/8-16 x 1-11/32. On my 1450, I used a 3/8-16 x 1-1/2 Grade 5 with 3/8" lock washers on each bolt. This should work with the assumption that the block threads are fine.

Eddie - I WISH! I spent $$ on everything but getting my outboard running. I figured 1 bad carb rebuild by one guy was enough. I was only out once in '06. Now I'm fixing up a rotted out frame 88 Toy 4x4.
What size plow you got hooked up there? From the pic at that angle it almost looks like a 14". What kind of weight have you got bolted inside the rear wheel? I miss not being able to plow and raise a garden. Way to much rock here and no top soil, just clay
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff"><font face="times new roman,times,roman"><font size="+2">HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
beer2.gif
beerchug.gif
</font></font></font>

I bought a used Ferret digital timing light for less than my buddy paid for his small engine tach that runs off the RFI from the ignition. I think Equus has some timing light/tachometers that cost less new than I paid for the used Ferret. Also tinytach.com has some affordable tach/hour meters to mount on your dash.

Had to come into work so I am just cathing up!

Sunday afternoon got that little K241 all cleaned and now after lunch today it is paint motor time. Then get the frame ready for primer. Should have stayed out in the shop instead of going in and watching the ball drop last night.

Pops

Mitch - a friend was here some years back and he brought his Tiny Tach so we checked the Onan's idle on my Miller Bobcat. Those little suckers are nice. Bryan had trouble with his not reading accurate on his cub and after contacting them they worked it out to read right. Since then they have (re)desinged one that will read a Kohler.

Ben - sorry to hear you dropped the ball last night ;) I went to bed @11 and got up @3:30. I figured I'd get woke up with shots and squealing tires but it was a quite night.

Happy New Year from all of us here in the west. 1.250 inches of rain dusting of snow , could of moved it with a feather duster. Jim JO Kallie @ Erik.

Happy New Year's from the deep South!Hope all are well.Spent the morning shooting ducks,then dove,then armchair mechaniced my buddy's 122.She's almost ready for spring plowing!
err.gif

Put a Tiny Tach on my Cushman Eagle.. works great, but at 25 Hrs it started flashing to change the oil. No reset on it, finally found out if you ran it another 15 minutes it quit. Musta changed the oil itself ??
confused.gif

Just a quick check in to wish everyone a <blink><font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">HAPPY NEWYEAR!</font></font></blink>

Charlie, good to hear that KD is alive and well. However I wouldn't say that all would be well if he was back to posting again.
happy.gif

Now back to my vacation. I'll be back at work tomorrow.

<font size="+1">Happy New Year to All in Cubland!!
beerchug.gif
</font>

Now that my 129 is mostly put to bed, I can start concentrating on a couple of new projects. One is installing a garage door opener, then maybe insulating and heating the garage somehow. The next new project is to start rebuilding my 102, which I hope to make into a puller for local pulls and Plow Days. It needs a lot of work, but I've got most of the major pieces I will need.

<font size="+1">Here's to a great 2007!!
wave.gif
</font>

Jim L.
Good job.
I have a question for you though. I have to leave my back window open on mine cause it gets to dang warm in the cab, even at 20 below. You throw snow in your shorts and T shirt! LOL
49032.jpg

Back