Archive through December 30, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather Conditions

Just got off the phone with a friend who lives in Regina Saskatchewan.

She said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling.. The temperature is 32 below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force. Wind chill is -59. Her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let the drunken bas###d in.

DAVID - From now on, when you post something THAT FUNNY..... Please make an advance notice at the start of your post.... I just spewed root beer all over my new monitor!

Don't know if anyone remembers the comedian Jerry Clower, but I heard him say one time he was doing a show in Minneapolis MN and it was -40 deg F.

He said he slept between the mattresses....

I heard another country music musician, Porter Wagoneer and he said it was so cold one time, he heard a knock at the door and it was the thermometer wanting to come inside....

BACK TO LURKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ol' Porter should have snuggled up with his partner Dolly and did something like Jerry did, sleep between two "matresses".

Good morning, All. I'm headed to Marshalltown shortly to hopefully find a great condition set of 6 x 12 Cub Cadet rims. When I went to start the Dakota to get the paper he fired right up. I only had my blue jeans and put my Carhart jacket on and a cap. Needless to say when the wind hit me I think I almost experienced a gender change. It is downright COLD outside.
feint.gif

Now<u>THAT'S</u> COLD!!!

Like Burgess Meridith Said in Grumpy Old Men...It's butt cold Johnny and I'm fresh out of beer
clappy.gif

Charlie, any electrons still flowing up your way?
1a_scratchhead.gif

-26°F here this morning.

It was -35 at 5:30, but we have a heat wave going on now, it's a balmy -27.
biggrin.gif

Partly sunny and cold, with a high near -19. Wind chill values as low as -64.

LoL to bad guys it is 38 F here this am. We have rain melting the foot of snow we got . I see Charlie is in for some record cold temps the next few days. How is the home coming ? are you waiting for spring to set it in place. Keep warm and stay safe .
beerchug.gif

Latest posts

Back