• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 30, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmcleod

displayname
Cathleen McLeod
well winter 2013-2014 will surely break some of the record for" coldest" temps in our history books.!!

Its been so cold HERE that the line to my dishwasher has been frozen up 7 of the last 10 days~ nothing like loading the dishwasher then having to unload dirty dishes
266066.gif
and do them by hand. Get that done and then the line unfreezes.!

Cath

Charlie the Weatherman on the news last night did not have positive extended forecast... He said next week will be colder than this week.
sad.gif

My vehicle showed the -19 thing again this morning, 2 days in a row.

Boy I hear youguys on the global warming theories..Ther eis nothing warming about this winter. They said it would either be ABOVE NORMAL temps..OR below..take your pick. I guess Mother Nature went for the BELOW NORMAL. umm, what in the heck is NORMAL anymore?

This is the coldest winter we have had in a long time...the long, endless days of way below zero wind factors..I can't get my toes warm no matter how hard I try..burrrr, and the kitties are loving their new plush blankets to snuggle up on,and under( well..they are new blankies for Marlin and I BUT the kitties have taken over..lol and Fancy doesnt go out without his carharts or bundled up in a blanket.!! gots to keep the little guy warm when he does his paper run in the morning. lol

Cath

David, I dont know what is wrong..!! when I click on the link it works fine. Does a black blank screen appear? if so try mouse clikcing on it and that might start it up..and when a video is done if you run your mouse and clikc it will bring up an arrow to the next video.. I HOPE this works.

Cath

Cath, Frank tried to help me on this but all I get is the blank white screen and the audio of the tractor running. The still pictures show up just fine though. I dunno!!

Hey, Friday its suppose to be WARM..a high of 18. Wow, I can't wait. looks like the extended forecast calls for MORE of the frigid weather. I am thinking, at its just a wild stab in the dark, but I think we might have a bone-chilling, nipple hardening, brass ball freezing winter this year. I'VE HAD ENOUGH ALREADY..

Cath

ps David..wonnder why the still photos show up fine but not the video. could you get on facebook to watch it, or ? oh and on the video that Allen posted? I thought of Princess with the ladder climbing.. didnt you?

Its almost like summer here today. Weather was up to 52 F and I got the shorts back out
happy.gif
Snow an cold air coming our way im told. The big snow Sunday they say maybe up to 12".

Got a kick outta the network news this AM. 1st full 10 minutes devoted to the weather....record cold, snow in Chicago and the NE like this has never happened before and we're all gonna die.

The obligatory weather chic shots on camera all standing out in it all bundled up in hoodies & mittons w/their mic's facing the brutal conditions.

They shouldda been in Chicago in '67!!!

Hey Charlie, how bout a full report from the Great White North??

Hey David I agree with you. They act like this is the end of the world. I flew all over the states in the dead of winter for several years and it was just as cold and people just cope. I guess the weather news people are no different than any news people, they have to substantiate their jobs somehow.

David S.
Same ole same ole up here.
They say Monday is going to be a bit nippy with temps lower than anytime in the last 30 years,Yippee!!!

I've been in the Chicago area my whole live and I'm still here.

What get's my goat is that you hear about the actual air temp for about a 1/2 a second AND THEN go on and on about the wind chill. I guess sensationalism is what sells.

Back